KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » The Lord of the Rings

The Lord of the Rings
Started by: mah

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

The Lord of the Rings

Im looking sooooooo forward to that movie, I hardly can wait. I just hope its as good as the books.

Old Post May 29th, 2001 08:50 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vicky

Me too, I loved those books when I was younger. My worry though, is that the film won't live up to the image in my head. Then again, from the preliminary footage, it lokks great!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 12:22 AM
Vicky is currently offline Click here to Send Vicky a Private Message Find more posts by Vicky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

The movie cuts a lot of action and chapters from the book,so i consider that de movie is not greater then the book.

Old Post May 15th, 2002 07:56 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

The movie will have the advantage of visual effects and impressions. The book had some boring parts, not many ( it's still great).

Old Post May 16th, 2002 07:05 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

But you can imagine the action better than it's in the movie.A lot of the images from the movie are too human.

Old Post May 16th, 2002 07:00 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

too human?..thatz a new one

Old Post May 16th, 2002 07:39 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

Shut up wink

Old Post May 16th, 2002 07:43 PM
Dexx
wingless

not as long as i live anyway wink stick out tongue

Old Post May 16th, 2002 07:49 PM
Fitch
Free

It's not much....just a few years.. wink big grin big grin big grin kidding

Old Post May 16th, 2002 07:59 PM
Dexx
wingless

2062...according to deathclock.com..........that site should be deleted........scares the hell out of old ladies big grin

Old Post May 16th, 2002 08:01 PM
Fitch
Free

I went there........it's too cool big grin !!To bad they don't say from what floor you die in a earthquake big grin

Old Post May 16th, 2002 08:07 PM
Dexx
wingless

ok....changing subject....fast

Old Post May 16th, 2002 08:14 PM
Fitch
Free

easy..easy......u're Elrond remember..... stick out tongue smile

Old Post May 16th, 2002 08:24 PM
Dexx
wingless

i'm not elrond. My personality somehow resembles elrond's.

Old Post May 16th, 2002 08:26 PM
Fitch
Free

K

Old Post May 16th, 2002 08:45 PM
Dexx
wingless

k

Old Post May 16th, 2002 08:46 PM
Fitch
Free

I was refering that in your mind you can create greater places then Peter Jackson created in this movie wink

Old Post May 16th, 2002 09:51 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

this thread was started oh so long ago before the movie, I think it is of little value to keep open now.

Old Post May 16th, 2002 10:21 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yeah...it's getting nowhere anyway.. wink

Old Post May 17th, 2002 03:34 AM