KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Which rocky is better

???
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Rocky II 2 28.57%
Rocky III 5 71.43%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which rocky is better
Started by: J-c

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
J-c

Question Which rocky is better

rocky II or III ?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 07:29 PM
J-c is currently offline Click here to Send J-c a Private Message Find more posts by J-c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

JC, you are gay

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 09:30 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-c

pablo g youre gay

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 01:46 AM
J-c is currently offline Click here to Send J-c a Private Message Find more posts by J-c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i thought you two would be friends..well u are both from mexico.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 02:12 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Rocky IV

This is by far the best rocky i see that there is a rocky thread kicking allready but i just want to talk about this rocky because i think it was the best when rocky fought the russian guy drago for no money in russia on christmas and he trained in russia in the elements i luved it. my kind of movie. really great who else liked this one the best

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 02:41 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Topic!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:28 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

The original Rocky was a great movie, all others are crap.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 08:56 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Rage all rockies are cool and JC and I are cousins, we are kidding around.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 01:30 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah ok i can see how rockyII is a good movie. I cant deny that it isnt. I just see it more as a remake of the original. I thgouht the story was told in the first. It had great meaning and inspiration. All others had none of this. part two just gave everyone the victory that they diddnt get in the original. Part 3 was one of the worstmovie sequals ever come on MRT. And what about thunder lips(hulk hogan) part 4 tried to re-make the originality and inspiration of the 1st movie, but failed. The first two rocky movies were realistic and could actually happen. The realism was the beauty of it. Part 4 was like a comic book, they wanted to make a way for rocky to seem unbeatable so they gave him a machine to fight.When the russians started cheering rocky's name that was horrible. Russians dont care to much for americans at all. They hold gret pride in there athletes,and would follow them into hell with support. PArt 5, well the crapness of that film is so utterly apparent i dont think it's faults dont need to be pointed out, there far to obvious.Now theres gonna be a rocky 6. stallone needs to get in a paralyzing accident so he cant act anymore

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 06:07 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

I forgot when Rocky vrs Douf Lungren. The Russian guy... but I think that one was by far the best of all time.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 06:22 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Actually ive only seen the first rocky, which was a great movie. I'll definately check out the part where he takes on Lundgren, but the others dont sound too great, especially the way Ragesremorse puts it, lol.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 06:33 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

there makin a new one

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 07:38 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote