KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Best Kung-Fu Movie of All Time

Best Kung-Fu Movie of All Time
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Arrow Best Kung-Fu Movie of All Time

I'd have to say Enter the Dragon coz Bruce Lee was kick-ass in that flick!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 12:58 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skywa|ker
Supertechus Giganticus

mmmm....

I'm torn between Jet Li's "Fist of Legend", Jackie Chan's "Legend of Drunken Master", and Yuen Woo-ping's "Iron Monkey". Love all three...

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:24 PM
Skywa|ker is currently offline Click here to Send Skywa|ker a Private Message Find more posts by Skywa|ker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Type0

yes all those are awesome movies. id say fist of fury was a better bruce lee movie, personaly. My favourite kung fu movie was once upon a time in china with jet li, drunken master is also an absolute classic. Btw can anyone tell me this kung fu movie, where this guy shows off his skills by pushing 2 people(one either side) away, jumping up n landing on the shulders pulling a split, and at the same time pulling out to fans?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:38 PM
Type0 is currently offline Click here to Send Type0 a Private Message Find more posts by Type0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
regex_1

Matrix Trilogy

[Ezekiel 25:17 among others]
Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 07:46 PM
regex_1 is currently offline Click here to Send regex_1 a Private Message Find more posts by regex_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I don't really consider the Matrix Kung-Fu movies. Considering how sloooooow they really move.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 04:30 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

crouching tiger,hidden dragon is one of my all time favorite movies.I love Iron monkey too.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 04:47 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Yup!! I totally agree Felicia!!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 04:47 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

Felicia! lol have seen that in a long time! laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 04:51 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Go 2 my party at the OTF. Its my birthday!!!! I'll see you guys there!!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 04:51 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

your party? Ill lookie smile

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 04:57 AM
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

Once Upon A Time In China and Enter The Dragon

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 07:17 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Kung pow enter the fist ... not really kung foo movie but is based round them and very funny

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 01:38 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

There are a lot of classics out there. Enter the Dragon is mostly famous because it was done by WB. Unfortunally other great classics don't get breaks like Enter the Dragon got. Is hard for me to choose just one. So I'll just say MOTFG.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 02:40 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

KUNGPOW!!!

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 04:59 PM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeffer_wrote
my preciousssssssss

The Once Upon A Time in China series of films (with Jet Li)
Zhang Yimou's HERO
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon...

and hey...who has seen the three Shaolin Kids films? hmmm?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:49 AM
jeffer_wrote is currently offline Click here to Send jeffer_wrote a Private Message Find more posts by jeffer_wrote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

Not me big grin

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 04:08 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Matrix

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 04:42 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

The Matrix uses martial arts but to say is Kung fu movie? I'm not sure about that. confused

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 02:36 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok than KUNG POw!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 04:58 PM
xemir

5 deadly venoms, Llama vs Shaolin, Drunken Master. Also Hero looks promising http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/hero/

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 07:47 PM
xemir is currently offline Click here to Send xemir a Private Message Find more posts by xemir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote