KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Leprechaun

Leprechaun
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Leprechaun

Today on UPN they had a Leprechaun McMarathon. I watched 8 hours of deliciously cheesy horror/comedy starring SW own Warwick Davis. Has any one seen any of the Leprechaun movies? I've seen them all, the original Leprechaun, Leprechaun 2: In L.A. Leprechaun 3 in Las Vegas, Leprechaun 4 in Space, the only one I haven't seen is Leprechaun 5: In the Hood. I love those cheesy movies, there so funny! The Leprechaun says stuff like: 'For doing that trick, I'll chop off your dick' and 'Oh, what golden palaces, with plenty of riches, I'll rob 'em blind, these dirty sons of bitches' laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 28th, 2001 03:46 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

I know Jennifer Aniston was in one of them.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2001 03:16 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

The guys who plays the Lepricahn is the same one who played "Wicket"

Warrwick Davis I think his name is.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 28th, 2001 06:01 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yup, that's him. I am going to see if they have Lep. 5 at Blockbuster today, I want to say that I have seen all the Lep. movies smokin'

Old Post Oct 28th, 2001 07:53 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Yeah, you're probably the only person in the world who could say it. Warwick probably hasn't even watched them all.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 28th, 2001 07:56 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah, I kinda feel sorry for him, but the guy has to pay his bills and all. I liked how he came to MTV spring break as the Leprechaun. That was hilarious laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 01:12 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I think it would have been cooler if he dressed up like Wicket.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 06:15 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Wasn't he Willow too? That was a funny movie. Val Kilmer as the great swordsman, locked in that cage.

"Get me some water, peck, or I'll kill you!"

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 06:16 AM
KJ
Sausages

Yip, he was Willow.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 01:46 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

and he's also playing some prefessor guy in Harry Potter. It's good that he's working. I also rented Lep 5 last night, it really sucked, not funny at all. I was really dissapointed. I hope Lep 6 is better roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 03:59 PM
KJ
Sausages

Lep 5 was on T.V here a few days ago. I'm glad I never watched it.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 04:19 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Yes, it was really bad. No funny one-liners like in the other Lep movies. It was really horrible! The other Lep movies are really hillarious! I was pissed! mad

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 04:24 PM