KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Cold Mountain

Cold Mountain
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

Cold Mountain

I think that's the title.....this movie comes out in well...this month...Christmas time I think....it has Natalie Portman (supposedly) as a supporting actress..

Jude Law???
Nicole Kidman....
Renee Zelweger.....( I am fairly certain I misspelled that)
anyone know anything more about this?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 09:26 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah, its from Lars Von Trier, I dont like his movies.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 06:08 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

Doesn't matter who thew director is i'm sure Nicole Kidman wil deliver another fascinating performance. CAn't wait for this one.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 11:25 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boxofdeath
Restricted

Account Restricted

does kidman get naked? because thats the only way im ever gonna see this movie

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 06:02 AM
boxofdeath is currently offline Click here to Send boxofdeath a Private Message Find more posts by boxofdeath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Cold Mountain

I want to see it...but I doubt I'll see it on opening day. It comes out on Christmas....Jude Law, Nicole Kidman, and Renee Zelweger Natalie Portman ( minor somebody)

looks good

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 04:36 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

ooops....wrong forum.....someone move please.....I'll review it when I see it...but it aint out yet

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 04:42 AM
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

natalie portmans in it really?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 09:34 PM
HyperDream is currently offline Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Moving to movie discussion.
moving--moved

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 02:35 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I just came back from seeing this..it was very good..Natalie Portman isnt in it very long though and I think Renee Zelweger should get a Oscar nom for her performance..she made the movie for me smile

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 10:30 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

I saw it myself today. It was really good. And I agree with you badkittykitty. Renee deserves an oscar nod. Nicole was awesome too, as well as Jude Law, which I found to look really hot (well, without the beard and facial hair). And Natalie Portman...for those who have been bashing her acting lately (referring to her role in Star Wars), she did a great job. She played a minor character but her performance stands out. She's in her element here. I hope she does more movies soon.

Last edited by Fallen on Jan 2nd, 2004 at 05:16 AM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 04:51 AM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

i saw a little bit of it. i thought it was stupid.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 08:44 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Binx

What part did you see, VallejoKid707? My mom and I saw it on New Years and I thought it was real good. Renee did get an Oscar Nomination for her role and as for Portman's acting, I thought she did a good job in it. It's actually leading the Golden Globes with 8 nominations.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 06:15 AM
Binx is currently offline Click here to Send Binx a Private Message Find more posts by Binx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

Renee got an Oscar nomination for her role? I thought the nominees were going to be annonced until later in January. Yes, and agree with you Binx, Natalie Portman did a great job. She is my all-time favorite actress.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 06:36 AM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Binx

My bad. I meant Golden Globes. This is why you should double check what you write.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 06:49 AM
Binx is currently offline Click here to Send Binx a Private Message Find more posts by Binx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

quote:
Originally posted by Binx
What part did you see, VallejoKid707? My mom and I saw it on New Years and I thought it was real good. Renee did get an Oscar Nomination for her role and as for Portman's acting, I thought she did a good job in it. It's actually leading the Golden Globes with 8 nominations.

some part when a guy and a woman were in bed and the guy got a cut or a burn or something and the woman starts crying.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 10:09 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

Are you talking about the Natalie Portman scene? Before you judge a movie, Vallejokid707, you should watch the entire movie. I'm pretty sure you would have liked it if you actually sat down and watched the whole thing.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 08:01 PM
Binx

Yeah, Fallen Jedi is right. The scene you described is waaaay off. I was starting to think I missed something for a minute. The scene you saw was Natalie Portman playing a widow with a sick baby and she wanted Jude Law to lay next to her to make her feel safe or she missed having a warm body next to her. Something like that anyway.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 10:52 PM
cermiestar
kitten

was jude law ayankee or a confederate?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 07:01 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ORLI MY BOI!

wasnt Sadie Frost spose to play the part of the Natalie Portman but cuz of the big scandal with Nicole and Jude they cut her out and put Natalie in instead

i thought it was a fantastic movie it got me and my mum crying lol
Big Thumbs up from me smile

I Wanna Rock n Roll All Night
And Party Every Day

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 07:31 AM
ORLI MY BOI! is currently offline Click here to Send ORLI MY BOI! a Private Message Find more posts by ORLI MY BOI! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetNsouR
I love Queer as Folk

ne thing that nicole "white as snow baboon" is in will surely annoy me.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 12:24 AM
SweetNsouR is currently offline Click here to Send SweetNsouR a Private Message Find more posts by SweetNsouR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote