KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » godfather in a nut shell

godfather in a nut shell
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

godfather in a nut shell

"thank you for inviting me to your home" *bang* *Dead body* the end

Old Post Nov 26th, 2001 08:00 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machine
Open Your Eyes

your giving it too much credit .

Old Post Nov 26th, 2001 08:08 AM
Machine is currently offline Click here to Send Machine a Private Message Find more posts by Machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

It's a little better than that.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2001 05:30 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

King Jedi, I figured you'd be more intelegent than to side with these clowns.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 26th, 2001 06:29 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zed

What have you lot got against Godfather.

I take it that you lot haven't actually seen the movie.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2001 09:13 PM
Zed is currently offline Click here to Send Zed a Private Message Find more posts by Zed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

sadly i have had the misfortune of seeing this bland peace of film, its nothing special really, just another mafia movie about italians killing eachother to me. but then again im not one to like a movie just because the critics tell me i should.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2001 02:47 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

THe Godfathers were the first of the Maffia movies.

Obviously, those of you who don't appreciate them, havn't seen any movies made before 1990. So get off your asses and stop watching all the crap they come out with these days. mad

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 27th, 2001 03:45 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

most of my favorite movies were made in the 60's, 70's and 80's, so there goes your theory buckeroo

Old Post Nov 27th, 2001 03:57 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Well, fine.

I just don't see how someone could NOT like the Godfather films. Maybe Part III, but only because the first two were so damn good. But III was good, also.

I'd have to think about it for a long time, but I think the Godfather trillogy may be better than the Star Wars trillogy.

Actually, they are both pretty much equal.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 27th, 2001 04:55 AM
BackFire

tomacco, your quote kicks ass "its a ring toss game" lol

Old Post Nov 27th, 2001 05:06 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

That's the first comment I've gotten on that. I assume you know what it's from. One of the funniest damn things Homer has ever said! laughing out loud

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 27th, 2001 05:11 AM
BackFire

yes, i agree

Old Post Nov 27th, 2001 06:37 AM
BackFire

and your darn tootin i know what your talking about, you wont meet a bigger simpsons fan then me

Old Post Nov 27th, 2001 07:17 AM
Machine
Open Your Eyes

and yes he means that literally "a bigger simpsons fan" hes a fat ass i know him (backfire)

Old Post Nov 27th, 2001 07:32 AM
Machine is currently offline Click here to Send Machine a Private Message Find more posts by Machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

ah, i see that since you figured you couldnt legitamately defend boondock saints you had to attack my physical flaws.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2001 08:00 AM
Zed

[Continuing From "Best Movie" thread]

How can you say that the movies are all the same.

The movies are progressions in a mobsters life. This movie does not glamorise crime like other famous movies, rather all the complications that arise from crime.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 02:57 AM
Zed is currently offline Click here to Send Zed a Private Message Find more posts by Zed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

I'm not a fan of any of the mob/crime movies, if i wanted to see italians killing eachother I'd watch cops

Old Post Nov 30th, 2001 07:28 AM
Machine
Open Your Eyes

I would say the same thing about basketball. if i want to see black people run id watch cops.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2001 07:57 AM
KJ
Sausages

Tomacco I wasn't siding with them. I was disagreeing. I like the Godfather.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2001 05:01 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

King Jedi- sorry. Good!

Machine, Backfire349; I'd advise you watch the racial slurs. You may offend some people here.

Zed, you're exsactly right. The end of Godfather III proves your point.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 7th, 2001 02:41 AM