KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Favorite LOTR character? and why? [merged]

Who Is Your Favorite LOTR Character?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Gimli 3 1.64%
Aragon 37 20.22%
Gandalf 14 7.65%
Legolas 54 29.51%
Saruman 3 1.64%
Merry 6 3.28%
Pippen 10 5.46%
Sam 20 10.93%
Frodo 6 3.28%
Other 30 16.39%
Total: 183 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Favorite LOTR character? and why? [merged]
Started by: CowgirlSmiles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CowgirlSmiles

Laugh Favorite Lord of the Rings Character

What was your favorite character from the LOTR movie and why? rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Dec 28th, 2001 07:37 PM
CowgirlSmiles is currently offline Click here to Send CowgirlSmiles a Private Message Find more posts by CowgirlSmiles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

me! lol

hmmm ... well, that Elf ... Legolas was it?

don't know why, I think he's cool

Old Post Dec 28th, 2001 08:36 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CowgirlSmiles

Yeah Legolas is my fav too. My friends all seem to think elves are scary but I think they're cool! smile

Old Post Dec 28th, 2001 08:53 PM
CowgirlSmiles is currently offline Click here to Send CowgirlSmiles a Private Message Find more posts by CowgirlSmiles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

if they are immortal, how come there population has decreased?

(and why is he so cool? I don't know!)

Old Post Dec 28th, 2001 09:07 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CowgirlSmiles

They are immortal ONLY if they are not killed in battle or get bored with their life and decide to die. So I guess either we've got a lot of bored elves or they aren't too good at fighting lol.

I think it's the way they move that makes 'em look so cool. I dunno... it's like they're more holy or superior or something and they don't SAY it but they LOOK it. I don't know. They just ARE i guess.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2001 09:13 PM
yerssot

You're right! Legolas looked indeed like a holy being...
perhaps it's their ears... (although his skin color was pretty white)

Old Post Dec 28th, 2001 09:24 PM
CowgirlSmiles

I think it might be a mixture of the ears and have you ever noticed that they kind of seem to glow? The bow certainly adds to the appearance. And they always wear like silvery colors. They walk different, too, like lighter.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2001 09:37 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Many of the Elves have also 'gone west' effecrively taking them out of the picture.

The Eleven decline is part of why that big battle at the start of the film was known as 'The Last Alliance' between men and elves; it wasn't that they would never work together again, it was that after that there were not enough Elves left for any further co-operation to be truly known as an alliance.

Anyway, my favourite was Boromir. Come Two Towers it will probably be Eomer.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 29th, 2001 12:27 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hey! I know that name ... elf?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2001 12:14 PM
finti

Aragorn cause he is just so cool, very much like me in fact smile big grin

Old Post Dec 30th, 2001 02:13 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gandalf

Is this a trick question? wink <refer to username>

Old Post Dec 31st, 2001 06:20 AM
Gandalf is currently offline Find more posts by Gandalf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

so saruman is your favourite? wink

Old Post Dec 31st, 2001 10:40 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Why does everyone love Aragorn?

(btw: wow! you are a mod now mah! congrats!)

Old Post Dec 31st, 2001 03:00 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

thank you
so don't bring topics off-topic okay cool

Old Post Dec 31st, 2001 03:03 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hmmm.... isn't it YOUR task to bring them back ON topic?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2001 03:06 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Ehem! back on topic!
aragorn is coolest because he is cool,and calm,and brave.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2001 03:08 PM
yerssot

Cool

LEGOLAS!!!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2001 03:38 PM
Machine
Open Your Eyes

STRIDER is the best , he is a kick ass badass!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2001 10:06 PM
Machine is currently offline Click here to Send Machine a Private Message Find more posts by Machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

strider/aragorn; same person, which I guess you know, but just to clear things up for people who don't know.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2001 10:35 PM
CowgirlSmiles

Aragorn is cool, but too bad he can't walk on top of snow like LEGOLAS!!! Aragorn's prob my sec fave. I saw that movie AGAIN today and the second time you really notice a lot more than the first time you watch it. Like Legolas' arrows keep changing colors, it's weird.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2002 12:03 AM