KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Bruce Willis

Bruce Willis
Started by: Billy The Kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Billy The Kid
Wanted dead or alive

Bruce Willis

I wonder what ever happend to Bruce Willis.

The king of action, can anyone of you actually remember how great his acting were as John McLane in Die Hard.

Bruce Willis played a lot of cool movies, offcourse some of them were really stinky ones, but anyway....Some years ago, maybe 1,2 or 3 years ago, he stopped all his action movies.

He starred in "pussy" movies.

What happend to him?

I hope he will return to were he belongs, back with the action kings. But maybe he is to old...I don`t know.

sad

Old Post Jan 7th, 2002 03:32 PM
Billy The Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Billy The Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Billy The Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

well he recently stared in Bandits

Old Post Jan 7th, 2002 03:44 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Billy The Kid
Wanted dead or alive

yepp, that`s right, but thats just one movie....he will never be the same again.

The starring in "The Kid" was unnecesary in my oppinioun.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2002 05:23 PM
Billy The Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Billy The Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Billy The Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machine
Open Your Eyes

what about this new action adventure war flick that looks really bad ,he tries to be another big hero fighting guy ,but it doesnt work

Old Post Jan 7th, 2002 09:26 PM
Machine is currently offline Click here to Send Machine a Private Message Find more posts by Machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I read an interview somewhere, where he said he doesn't want to be 'the action hero' anymore.

He made some bad action movies. "Last Man Standing, Mercury Rising" just to name a few.

I think it's VERY wise of him to move onto other things. Look at Stallone and Schwarzenegger. When is the last time they made a good movie?

I do think he should make one last Die Hard, but he should stick to the different roles. It's the only way he will be taken as a serious actor.

Keep up the good work, Bruce. smile

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 8th, 2002 04:46 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Well, they did mention that he might be in contention to star opposite Nat Portman in The Professional II.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2002 06:18 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I highly doubt that will ever be made

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 8th, 2002 06:23 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Arnie was better than usual in that futuristic one, errr was it called "The 6th Day" or something? That was pretty good for him methinks.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2002 01:26 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

That movie was garbage. Schwarzenegger played the same character he always played: the invincible normal guy. BORING! embarrasment

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 10th, 2002 09:06 PM