KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Great news: IJ4

Great news: IJ4
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Great news: IJ4

Spielberg has confirmed that Indiana Jones 4 will be his next priority after "Catch me if you can"is completed. They have a script and a title and it will be starring Kate Capshaw again.

So, great news, I look forward to it. Now, where's that DVD Box of the first three?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2002 08:27 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Boy
Kevski

Should be a good film but Spielberg has lost it and Ford is too old. He would have a heart attack while on the rope swings!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2002 09:09 AM
Bad Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

How can it be a good movie it Speilberg's lost it and Ford is too old?..

Other than that Capshaw bit I'm happy about it.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2002 02:59 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

So there IS going to be something for me to do after Episode 3!

I think they'll do special editions of the first 3 for a DVD release. Some of the fx in The Temple of Doom need fixing.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2002 04:16 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I don't know about Capshaw. Apart from the large amount of screaming in ToD (for which Spielberg took all the blame) she did alright methinks.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2002 04:18 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

She's annoying at first but you get used to her. I can't see why they are bringing her back though.

Indy and Miriam(spe) are much better together. If they are to bring back anyone it should be her.

I hope they bring back Sean Connery and Short Round.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2002 04:52 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I think she was a diva in IJ2! She was funny, and easy on the eyes! I'm glad she's coming back! smokin'

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2002 03:35 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Capshaw? Ohh. .. . . . .shit! sad sad

Why would Speilberg do that? (It's his wife, isn't it)

If Jones 4 is a cartoon like Temple of Doom, I'm gonna ***** slap everyone! mad mad

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2002 04:38 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Other than that Capshaw bit I'm happy about it.

couldnt agree more.
Give us Karen Allen at least she puts up a fight evil face

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2002 07:52 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

quote:
Originally posted by King Jedi
I can't see why they are bringing her back though.

Well Tomacco said it: she IS Spielberg's wife. That's why. I don't know how Karen Allen looks these days, but that could have been a good choice, I agree.

But To.... ToD a cartoon?????? Too much blood for that. I thought Last Crusade was more of a cartoon myself, but then it kinda fits the very concept.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2002 08:31 AM
finti

Julia Roberts

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2002 08:50 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*OB1 scream* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2002 10:03 AM
Machine
Open Your Eyes

JULIA ROBERTS !!!!JULIA ROBERTS NO WAY ON HELL WHOULDSHE BE CLOSE TO A INDIANA MOVIE .I HATE HER

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2002 10:48 AM
Machine is currently offline Click here to Send Machine a Private Message Find more posts by Machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Just as long it aint Capshaw, she totally ruined TOD

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2002 11:25 AM
Dim
Creativity

Oh I don't know if she ruined it but she's no Marion Ravenwood..

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2002 02:49 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

She didn't ruin it. Spielberg's view on a screaming heroine in a serial ruined it. He said so himself, looking back he hated the way he directed her.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2002 03:16 PM
KJ
Sausages

The Temple Of Doom was on TV last week and I've watched it 5 times since. It's great. The guy who played Mularum(spel) looks really evil. And Short Round rules!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2002 04:00 PM
finti

give us Marion(Karen Allen), not that squeeling Kate Capeshaw (barf) TOD it is by far the worst Indy movie, never liked it at all.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2002 04:11 PM
KJ
Sausages

It's my second favourite. The worst Indy film is still better than anything else. Apart from SW.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2002 04:27 PM
finti

TOD is rated way down there waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

down

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2002 05:37 PM