KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Documentary on M. Night

Documentary on M. Night
Started by: vagaryatwill

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vagaryatwill

Documentary on M. Night

I watched Unbreakable this weekend and it reminded me of some news I I heard a couple of weeks ago. Is Sci-Fi planning to do a documentary on M. Night? He's the guy that did Signs and, I think, the Sixth Sense. I like all his movies. The documentary might be pretty interesting. Anybody heard about this?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 09:06 PM
vagaryatwill is currently offline Click here to Send vagaryatwill a Private Message Find more posts by vagaryatwill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

no...yeah he did those movies

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 12:40 AM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

Shyamalan redux...

hey all.....my buddies and I were watching unbreakable (which I like and they don't) over this past weekend and one of them mentioned a documentary thats coming out about him....

can anyone shed any light on this?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:11 PM
greyboy is currently offline Click here to Send greyboy a Private Message Find more posts by greyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vagaryatwill

quote:
Originally posted by steely balls
no...yeah he did those movies

If it's true, any idea if it'll be any good? His movies have a lot going on in them...

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:26 PM
vagaryatwill is currently offline Click here to Send vagaryatwill a Private Message Find more posts by vagaryatwill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Not that I have heard...though when I went and saw Secret Window two weeks ago...I did see a preview for his new moving come out.

It has Joaquin in it again, and totally looks like it is going to rock rock just like all his movies do !

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:53 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

yeah I saw that too when I went to see Ladykilllers....looks pretty cool....

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 05:22 PM
greyboy is currently offline Click here to Send greyboy a Private Message Find more posts by greyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vagaryatwill

quote:
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Not that I have heard...though when I went and saw Secret Window two weeks ago...I did see a preview for his new moving come out.

It has Joaquin in it again, and totally looks like it is going to rock rock just like all his movies do !

Yeah, Shyamalan's got some cool stuff going on in his movies. I'm pumped to see The Village. I'm sure it'll keep me on the edge of my seat. Is it true that M. Night is only in his early 30s? Damn, he's already put together some quality work in his career.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 07:43 PM
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

i guess it already came on. i hope not..if not i think its this sunday...i wanna watch it, too.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 08:01 AM
Beyond Image is currently offline Click here to Send Beyond Image a Private Message Find more posts by Beyond Image Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

it was on last night on sci fi

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 10:28 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

The doc. was a hoax, none of the secrets were real.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 10:43 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

where did you hear this

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 11:34 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vagaryatwill

Yeah, they came out and said it was made up on Sunday or something. I thought it was pretty decent anyway. They showed some footage of Night's first movies from when he was a kid. That was pretty interesting to see. Also the stuff they showed from the set of the Village was kinda cool, since I'm looking forward to that movie.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 03:32 PM
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

It isnt actually a movie its an hour show called "The hidden secret of M. Night Shymelan(sp)" I dont know if anything in this show was REAL? or what. It looked pretty staged to me, but that crow freaked me out so bad,

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 04:48 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

ONE HOUR!?!? That thing was three hours long!! And i didn't get to see it, and if you thought of it as being real, then it was pretty freaky. I liked how everything tied together. Such as the pic Night drew, and the little boy that drown in the pond/lake that Night supposedly drown in also. It was good.

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 01:19 AM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

He's very creative!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 01:39 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

it is confirmed it was a hoax

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 07:33 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

What did they show about him thats so crazy?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 08:53 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

It looks like a hoax, and htf can someone see u through ur hotel window unless they have special powers...i mean, cmon.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 02:46 PM
scott hiwersh

Yeah, I liked seeing the set of The Village, that was the best part. I am really interested in seeing that next weekend.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:45 PM
scott hiwersh is currently offline Find more posts by scott hiwersh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Oh me too, cant wait

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:47 PM