KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Where's the Vikings?

Where's the Vikings?
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Where's the Vikings?

With all of these epic movies that have been coming out for several years, I think it is time for a movie with vikings. Vikings are bad ass but there are no movies about vikings coming out. Are there?

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 09:35 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

maybe but a more historical correct movie would be nice, like the fact they didnt have horn in their helmets

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:22 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Thats what I want to see. A good, historically correct viking movie.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 09:16 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

try "the thirteenth warrior" with antonio banderas. good viking movie.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 11:13 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

"Erik the Viking" (1988); funny, but by no means historically accurate.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 12:30 AM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

true

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 12:39 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rambo

I have been thinking the same thing. There are hardly any viking movies out there. there needs to be one.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 02:34 AM
Rambo is currently offline Click here to Send Rambo a Private Message Find more posts by Rambo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Hollywood would probably butcher the reality of the vikings though erm

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 04:02 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

they did a good job with the thirteenth warrior, didnt they?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 05:41 AM
finti

quote:
try "the thirteenth warrior" with antonio banderas. good viking movie
that movie sucked, funny thing is when they are supposed to speak Norwegian in that film. it is something and have some Norwegian word in it which the actors couldnt pronounce, it sounds more like the swedish chef in muppet show.
As a matter of fact the Norwegian actor Dennis Storhøi who plays in the movie giggled his ass off listening to the so called Norwegian, worst thing was he had to speak this make believe Norwegian too, and the Norwegian instructor was a Lithuainian girl who didnt understand a thing Dennis said to her in Norwegian,.........oyeah great movie roll eyes (sarcastic)

nah that one sucked big time, the book is rather good though

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 09:07 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, i am not norwegian, nor am i a viking. the movie was inaccurate, i will trust fintis opinion on that, but i still liked it. what about the sword fighting?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 09:16 PM
finti

good scenes there

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 09:17 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i like when antonio discovers the beasts are just men. "its a man its a man its a man" then he starts whupping ass!!!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 11:07 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

13th Warrior was ok at best but I want a viking war movie.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 01:32 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

sounds good.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 02:20 AM