KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » What is the best movie where the hero dies

What is the best movie where the hero dies
Started by: Drifter101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

What is the best movie where the hero dies

there are so many to choose from too many to make a poll for so u just say which u believe is the best, my personal opinion braveheart

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 12:25 AM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Braveheart
the Passion
Last Samurai
Donnie Darko
Star Wars
The Terminator
T2

and many more

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 12:35 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

ill put this in spoiler tags as its a new movie.. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: denzel in man on fire

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 12:36 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

yea

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 12:41 AM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

forum crew: Is that movie mentioned in the spoiler any good? Just curious. It looks like it could go either way from pretty good to kind of pathetic.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 01:36 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Donnie Darko
Matrix Revolutions
Night Of The Living Dead

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 01:59 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

quote:
Originally posted by Myth
forum crew: Is that movie mentioned in the spoiler any good? Just curious. It looks like it could go either way from pretty good to kind of pathetic.

i liked it a lot its done by [SPOILER - highlight to read]: tony scott, him and the cast did an excellent job, if u saw punisher this is similar but better.. i would definantly recomend seeing it in theaters.. theres a bit about it in the movie review board

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 04:27 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

oh yea howd i forgot one of my favorite movies ever...

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

GLADIATOR!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 04:32 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Arlington Road

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 07:17 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

gladiator.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 07:55 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by eleveninches
Braveheart
the Passion
Last Samurai
Donnie Darko
Star Wars
The Terminator
T2

and many more

about last samurai [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the hero doesnīt die in this one, he is the last samurai lol.

i choose breveheart, bram stokerīs dracula, english patient, star wars episode IV, i know vader is not the hero but he is the one, lol. donnie darko.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 08:32 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

The hero I was talking about is the jap guy that dies near to the end.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 12:38 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

ken watobi or somethin like that was the main samurai guy..

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 03:55 PM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Vader wasn't a hero, he died in VI, and my vote goes to Jean in X2.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 04:02 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

i guess you could technically say that Jean dies, but we all know she's coming back for the next one...

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 04:19 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

D-FENS in Falling Down. And yes, he is a hero.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 04:26 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Matrix Revolutions
Braveheart
T2

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 08:26 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

Gladiator

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 08:50 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Brave Heart

Old Post May 1st, 2004 12:07 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Leon in "Leon"

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 12:25 AM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote