KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » American Idol

American Idol
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

American Idol

What day is QT going to be a guest judge on this show?

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 08:45 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I thought my friend told be me he was already on messed

Last edited by BadKitty on May 1st, 2004 at 09:49 AM

Old Post May 1st, 2004 09:46 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scubamonkey

Yep, you missed him by a few weeks.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:46 PM
scubamonkey is currently offline Click here to Send scubamonkey a Private Message Find more posts by scubamonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Well somebody please tell me when they will rerun it.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 07:38 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aerosin

i saw it....it was dumb......don't worry about it

Old Post May 4th, 2004 01:36 AM
Aerosin is currently offline Click here to Send Aerosin a Private Message Find more posts by Aerosin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

sorry, they won't re-run it... AI isn't that kind of show. It was pretty good. Quentin gave Simon a serious run for his money. You're still sitting there wondering how the hell he set this up, and why in the world he's judging a singing competition.

Old Post May 9th, 2004 04:55 AM
sarahvma is currently offline Click here to Send sarahvma a Private Message Find more posts by sarahvma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

They had QT on American Idol? weird...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 9th, 2004 05:11 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

JASMINE TRIAS IS GONNA WIN!!!!

Old Post May 10th, 2004 03:21 PM
Aku is currently offline Click here to Send Aku a Private Message Find more posts by Aku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

hah - yeah, right. When pigs fly. She's going out tonight.

Old Post May 12th, 2004 04:19 PM
sarahvma is currently offline Click here to Send sarahvma a Private Message Find more posts by sarahvma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SenshiNaka
Warrior Inside

I cant watch shows that make my ears bleed, it would even be hard to sit through with QT there.

"And I'm very sad about that. But some fellas are lucky, and some ain't." -Mr. Pink (Reservoir Dogs)

Old Post May 12th, 2004 06:44 PM
SenshiNaka is currently offline Click here to Send SenshiNaka a Private Message Find more posts by SenshiNaka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

QT was pretty damn funny, though... I'm an American Idol nut, so... yeah. It's a closet obsession.

I really liked seeing him on the program, because at first you're thinking "What the h*ll is QT doing on a singing competition as a judge" but the fact is he was a better judge than all of the celebrities they've had on who actually are involved in the music industry... plus, have you taken a look at the Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs soundtracks? You can't deny the man has great taste.

He said he got hooked on American Idol when he was editing Kill Bill 2 and he had a posse of black women who'd watch the show with him... lol. That's just a funny image. He's like "They all would be, like, 'That Simon - he's a mean son of a gun, but he's always right!" in this thick southern accent.

It was great. Very... interesting to say the least. He looked more than usually odd, though... maybe it was being next to the super-botoxed Paula Abdul and the recently deflated Randy Jackson.

Old Post May 12th, 2004 08:30 PM
SenshiNaka
Warrior Inside

Any idea what episode number it is?

"And I'm very sad about that. But some fellas are lucky, and some ain't." -Mr. Pink (Reservoir Dogs)

Old Post May 12th, 2004 09:09 PM
SenshiNaka is currently offline Click here to Send SenshiNaka a Private Message Find more posts by SenshiNaka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

I know that it was called movie night or something like that... and the people left were...

John Stevens, JPL, Fantasia, LaToya, Jennifer, George, Jasmine, Diana

http://www.idolonfox.com/recaps/index_wk13_wed.htm

It's this one - just did a little search through the AI website... they even have a pic of Quentin

Old Post May 12th, 2004 10:09 PM
sarahvma

(see sig)

Old Post May 12th, 2004 10:26 PM
Gannon
Mild Mannered

edit

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Last edited by Gannon on Feb 23rd, 2006 at 10:48 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 10:45 PM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

EDIT BIOTCH

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 12:39 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote