KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » If you could make a film what would it be called?

If you could make a film what would it be called?
Started by: Libertine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Libertine
Albion on sail to arcadia

If you could make a film what would it be called?

Not only do i want to know what it would be called but i also want to know who would be in it and what it would be about.

Mine is about a group of friends in the seventies become a punk band. I would star- Gary Oldman, Ewan Mcgregor, and Debbie Harry (Need a girl, and hopfully she can act).
It would be called 'Fist cuffs and handbags' because thats what they are like when the argue with each other, and its the name of the punk band.

So everyone go mad!

Muse, The Libertines, the beatles and Green Day are the greatest bands in the world

Old Post May 7th, 2004 08:30 AM
Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Nice smile
But I think this is not the right forum, it probably belongs to Movie Section... I think messed

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post May 7th, 2004 12:00 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

a fellow british man

WE'RE SO PRETTY ALL SO PRETTY AAAAAAAAAAAA WE'RE VACANT. Sorry i dont know the words

Old Post May 7th, 2004 03:30 PM
Aku is currently offline Click here to Send Aku a Private Message Find more posts by Aku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

The Trouble With Being Me it's a coming of age story, an action-adventure/romantic-comedy about boy-meets-girl, girl-gets-taken hostage-by-terrorists-bent-on-world-domination, boy-becomes-man-to-save-girl/save-world sort of thing...

it's kinda like Die Hard lite, or Die Hard:The College Years but only because when I originally wrote it, it was called Die Hard, Too and I was in college at the time...

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post May 7th, 2004 03:41 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I'm actually in the process of writing a screenplay, and I know that it's about assassins, but no name so far

Old Post May 8th, 2004 08:23 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

I'm always in the process of writing some sort of story or screemplay too... so many ideas, so little me, and so little time... and so little Me Time!!

sad

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post May 9th, 2004 02:06 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

it would be called:
My week of naughty fun with Lindsey Lohan and Rose McGowan

Old Post May 9th, 2004 02:23 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mardook
Easier said than done!

I have several stories that I hope to turn into movies... quite a few actually. One that I am near completing which I will try... "very hard" to turn into a script deals with Native American witchcraft that was used on Menonites families invading scacred ground. Good fun it is... hehe.
I don't have a name for it yet but when I complete it I will.

Old Post May 9th, 2004 07:39 AM
mardook is currently offline Click here to Send mardook a Private Message Find more posts by mardook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Simelw˙n
The Elven Beauty

I've written a number of screenplays, but the one I love the most and have gotten the best comments from is called The FanFic Lounge. It's based tightly around LOTR, so I would have to have the original cast act it out. Orlando and Elijah would have to play double roles, because they would be themselves and Frodo and Legolas. There is also a Secretary, but I've been told that she acts a lot like me, so... embarrasment I guess I would play the Secretary. I'll post it somewhere so you all can read it one day.

•What if I can't afford college?•What if there's a war?•What if I can't find a job?•What if I end up in a cartoon?•What...what if the cartoon isn't funny...?•

Old Post May 9th, 2004 07:32 PM
Simelw˙n is currently offline Click here to Send Simelw˙n a Private Message Find more posts by Simelw˙n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmen fan
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok i think it would be van helsing!

Old Post May 10th, 2004 12:01 AM
xmen fan is currently offline Click here to Send xmen fan a Private Message Find more posts by xmen fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Libertine

quote:
Originally posted by xmen fan
ok i think it would be van helsing!

Er thats already a film.

Muse, The Libertines, the beatles and Green Day are the greatest bands in the world

Old Post May 10th, 2004 07:33 AM
Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

I've written loads of stories and i want to make films out of them. Mainly action mixed with psychological horror. (kinda like battle royale the comic.) Coz books cannot explain action scenes at all. Try writing commentary on the Helms deep scene in LOTR, and you'd have a hard time. But i cant draw sop comics woodent be good but my mates becomming a director soon so maybe after a couple of films he'll help me out (yeh right).

Old Post May 10th, 2004 01:49 PM
Aku is currently offline Click here to Send Aku a Private Message Find more posts by Aku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega_Inu-Yasha
Full Demon

Psychological horror? What the f**k? Well, to each his own, I guess. I know some people wouldn't like my idea, but I'll say it any way. A mix of The Last Samurai, LOTR and Inu-Yasha. Call me crazy, but I think it's a good idea.

Old Post May 10th, 2004 02:36 PM
Omega_Inu-Yasha is currently offline Click here to Send Omega_Inu-Yasha a Private Message Find more posts by Omega_Inu-Yasha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@F1
Tomato Crisps

Samurai would be in my movie, but they are Ghost army, summoned to protect Japan from, invasion. But something goes wrong and the Samurai are hell bent on taking over the world. They can only be stopped by the only living Japanese with Samurai in his blood. He must defeat the ghost Lord Samurai. He might even have his own ghoulish friends to help him. The title maybe, Sammy the Samuarai Slayer.

smile

Old Post May 10th, 2004 04:56 PM
@F1 is currently offline Click here to Send @F1 a Private Message Find more posts by @F1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

Well my story is kinda like on the same lines as the running man but not as cheeeeesy.

Sort of like, aload of guys goto this island, and theres all these gangs but proper gangs like with a theme, like the killer clowns where they all wear freaky clown costumes. And then to make money, they have to get a camera, and film someone dieing a most horrible death in order to get money.

But theres alot more to it but none of you are probably bothered so i wont go on big grin

Old Post May 10th, 2004 05:00 PM
Libertine

quote:
Originally posted by Aku

Sort of like, aload of guys goto this island, and theres all these gangs but proper gangs like with a theme, like the killer clowns where they all wear freaky clown costumes. And then to make money, they have to get a camera, and film someone dieing a most horrible death in order to get money.

big grin [/B]

Wow that sounds really good. Maybe if you directed it in a sort of Quentin Tarrantino style, it might get even better.
But thats just a suggestion.

Last edited by Libertine on May 11th, 2004 at 10:24 AM

Old Post May 11th, 2004 10:21 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

My would be about about two hit men dress in black, a young sexy female stripper, a vicious cop, a gang of violent thugs, and a young boxer in love with strippers. The plot and story line I'll save it for later. I would call the movie:

Shoot'em Big Blues!

Old Post May 13th, 2004 03:25 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

Sounds like a manga comic. But cool aswell.

Old Post May 13th, 2004 05:23 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Yeah, kinda like Manga. With all the gore and violence in it.

Old Post May 13th, 2004 05:32 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmen fan
Restricted

Account Restricted

prolly,Begone....that would be the name,it would be about a witch with super powers and she roams the night looking for her long lost love until she finds out he's dead then at the end,she kills herself and meets with him again in heaven thumb up

Old Post May 13th, 2004 06:57 PM
xmen fan is currently offline Click here to Send xmen fan a Private Message Find more posts by xmen fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote