KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Meaning Of Life (Monty Python)

The Meaning Of Life (Monty Python)
Started by: Acherontia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

The Meaning Of Life (Monty Python)

So I was at Wal Mart Yesterday, Decided to check out the audio / visual center to see if they ahev anything good. They did, So Iw as about to buy Jhonny English, when I see that they had "The Meaning Fo Life" sepcial edition DVD. So, i already watched a couple of Monty Python Shows, and "The Life Of Brian" iI decied to buy it instead of Jhonny English... BNIG MISTAKE. Meaning FO Life is The NASTIEST, GROWSEST movies i have EVER SEEN. A TEacher got his wife ina class room and tought the kids all about foreplay and sex.... then it goes on to so restaurant where a HUGE guy walks in and starts puking away... all over people... and on the menu... then the waiter steps in a the bucket filled of puke, and all the slim drips down.... the guy orders a buck of frogs legs and eggs and paty all mixed in togetherr... URGH..... NASTIEST thing i have EVER SEEN.

(added from latter on)

URGH
sick sick sick

Last edited by Koala MeatPie on May 8th, 2004 at 06:38 PM

Old Post May 8th, 2004 06:26 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

umm, wow

Old Post May 8th, 2004 06:34 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

The Meaning of Life is a totally different kind of movie : you just can't compare it to the Life of Brian, Holy Grail or even MP's Flying Circus. Actually it's a good film in its way. It's obvious that it is less 'popular' (accessible) and may seem nasty, but it's because it deals with totally different things.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 06:40 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Althought, i will give them a good note for the Grim Reaper Near The End...

Attachment: shut up 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 59 time(s).

Old Post May 8th, 2004 06:51 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

It is one of the funniest moments in the history of cinema when Mr Creosote explodes!

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 06:51 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by amity75
It is one of the funniest moments in the history of cinema when Mr Creosote explodes!

You Have a weird sense of humour... confused stick out tongue

Old Post May 8th, 2004 07:10 PM
amity75

Mwuhahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Old Post May 8th, 2004 07:34 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

meaning of life has to be the best movie of the monty python series second to maybe the compilation of "and now for somthing completely different" Life of bryan is one of the most boring comedies i have ever watched, and holy grail is of course a classic but the humor isnt as smart as meaning of life

Old Post May 9th, 2004 03:44 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Heck yeah, Mr Creosote is a defining comedy classic moment! That sketch won an award, I believe...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2004 04:08 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Jest wan waiferrrr theeen meeent?

Old Post May 9th, 2004 05:30 PM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Holy Grail is my fave Python movie. Brilliant. "NI!"

Old Post May 9th, 2004 09:26 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Mine is Life of Brian

Old Post May 9th, 2004 11:05 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

WHAT THE........ how can you talk about the GREAT monthy pythos and johny english, the pythos are SO much better.
the meaning of life is not so good has the holy grail, but who cares its a great movie, and jonhy english PULEEZZ.

HEY red NI, for you to, i am sir not so brave as lancelot,lol.

And of course life of brian is also genial.

Old Post May 9th, 2004 11:10 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote