KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Chopper (2000)

Chopper (2000)
Started by: mook

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mook

Chopper (2000)

anyone seen this film about an aussie criminal - true story.

really funny.

Old Post May 10th, 2004 10:56 AM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

I saw the last 20 minutes or so of the movie like. It was pretty freaky. The guy who played the main character Chopper was the guy who played Bruce Banner in The Hulk (2003) [Eric Bana]. I thought that was weird plus good acting on Eric Bana's part because he sounds like a Aussie in Chopper and like an American in The Hulk. He looks so different in Chopper though, which is what I thought was weird.

Old Post May 10th, 2004 11:34 AM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I can't believe this thread isn't anymore busy than it is.

I just finished this one and it immediately became a favorite. Eric Bana was just ****in' awesome, and totally carried the movie. I was never bored with it, and that's as high a compliment as I think I could give.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 05:58 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I was never bored with it

Same here, superb movie

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 06:44 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thegreatrudini
Violator of the innocent

lol he is an aussie thats y he sounds like 1 u neek u numb skull lol stick out tongue. Hes also in a film that used to b banned in the UK called rompa stompa kind of like an early american history x and i quote i only said kinda like lol.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 12:53 PM
thegreatrudini is currently offline Click here to Send thegreatrudini a Private Message Find more posts by thegreatrudini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

He isn't in Rompa Stompa, Russel Crowe is in that movie.

I saw Chopper on television a few months ago, I was tired so saw parts of it, looked good. Parts in the prison were cool.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 02:13 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

"Romper Stomper" I owned once. Poor production, but decent movie.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 04:02 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thegreatrudini
Violator of the innocent

oops oh yeah so it is mild possesion embarrasment my bad

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 07:14 PM
thegreatrudini is currently offline Click here to Send thegreatrudini a Private Message Find more posts by thegreatrudini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McBane

Chopper
What a film!
I had a girl in my class who loved Eric Bana so i showed her chopper and now shes put right off. lol
Good film also Romper Stomper. But i was a bit annoyed when they didnt get away with the posh car and the stuff!
And the Japs beat them.!
Gaz

ps Ya Lookin At Ma Ears!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 11:44 PM
McBane is currently offline Click here to Send McBane a Private Message Find more posts by McBane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brakcookooloo

Chopper is bloody gr8!! one of the funniest films i have ever seen! my favorite bit is where he asks neville bartoss for some cash then shoots the guy in the stomache

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 09:36 AM
brakcookooloo is currently offline Click here to Send brakcookooloo a Private Message Find more posts by brakcookooloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brakcookooloo

u burts ure bloody appendix or something? u having a windge?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 09:37 AM
brakcookooloo is currently offline Click here to Send brakcookooloo a Private Message Find more posts by brakcookooloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

chopper is superb

"keithy's done himself a mischief"

laughing

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 10:52 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ms_erupt
Um...Me?

Man, I really wanna see this movie. I've been trying to find it but I can't. Sometimes I really hate living in the U.S.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 03:55 PM
ms_erupt is currently offline Click here to Send ms_erupt a Private Message Find more posts by ms_erupt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote