KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Mr. and Mrs.Smith

Mr. and Mrs.Smith
Started by: Kes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kes
Philie

Mr. and Mrs.Smith

There are so many rumors flying around about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt getting it on in the set of Mr. and Mrs.Smith that I started looking for info on the movie. In case ppl dont know what I'm talking about

Plot:
A bored married couple is surprised to learn that they are assassins hired to kill each other.

I found this and it has gotten me really interested in this movie. (if it is true) I'm dieing to see Angie has a suburban wife laughing

http://www.filmjerk.com/nuke/article861.html

Old Post May 15th, 2004 05:32 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

yea i heard of it a while ago.. i cant imagine the rumors are true though.. seeing as pitt and anniston have both said recently they want to have kids soon

movie sounds like it could be very good though.. normally id say no but i like and respect the 2 stars a lot

Old Post May 15th, 2004 08:18 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Yeh, rumors are BS. Angie always said "a married man is an ugly man." Ppl make it sound like she's Julia Roberts (who ****s anything with pants and likes to steals ppls husbands!).

Yes, the 2 stars of this movie is what called me 1st to it. But after reading that it makes the movie sound a bit more interesting. Hope the flu didnt make any damage thou. Time limit is a *****!

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:23 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

a very diverse director is onboard as well
Doug Liman.. look at some of the things hes done

Directing
Mr. and Mrs. Smith (2004) (filming)
"O.C., The" (2003) TV Series (episode 1.01 "Pilot") (episode 1.02 "Model Home, The")
Bourne Identity, The (2002)
... aka Bourne Identität, Die (2002) (Germany)
Go (1999)
Swingers (1996)
Getting In (1994)

Producing:
Cry Wolf (2004) (post-production) (executive producer)
Mail Order Bride (2004) (post-production) (executive producer)
Bourne Supremacy, The (2004) (post-production) (executive producer)
Terry Tate, Office Linebacker: Sensitivity Training (2004) (executive producer)
Arrested Development (2003/II) (executive producer)
"O.C., The" (2003) TV Series (executive producer)
Bourne Identity, The (2002) (producer)
... aka Bourne Identität, Die (2002) (Germany)
Kissing Jessica Stein (2001) (associate producer)
See Jane Run (2001) (producer)

Old Post May 16th, 2004 06:52 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

wacko Indeed!

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:31 PM
Aku
Drunk

You mean in the film or on the set?

Besides, angelina jolie is well sexy. Who could say no to her? Ok she may not be the sexiest woman in da world but shes not far off.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 17th, 2004 08:55 AM
Aku is currently offline Click here to Send Aku a Private Message Find more posts by Aku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

In the movie they get pretty steamy! And rumors said that they get the same outside the set.

But lets not go into that, just movie talk wink

Old Post May 17th, 2004 01:13 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

that sounds like a good idea don't want anyone spreading it further that'll be a bugger any ways not heard bout this movie whats it bout

Old Post May 17th, 2004 01:27 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Press on the link and read. Its worth it big grin

Old Post May 17th, 2004 02:05 PM
Kes
Philie

Set pictures. I had seen a few but cant find they site again. All I know is that it was spanish! To bad I didnt keep them.
But here are a few from killermovies.com

Attachment: jolie.jpg
This has been downloaded 296 time(s).

Old Post May 18th, 2004 08:51 PM
Kes
Philie

Another

Attachment: pitt.jpg
This has been downloaded 279 time(s).

Old Post May 18th, 2004 08:51 PM
Kes
Philie

And

Attachment: smith_n.jpg
This has been downloaded 298 time(s).

Old Post May 18th, 2004 08:52 PM
Kes
Philie

This does not sound good sad

Jolie's Battle with Film Director

Angelina Jolie almost walked out of new movie Mr And Mrs Smith after a series of bitter bust ups with director Doug Liman. According to gossip columnist Roger Friedman, Jolie's onscreen husband Brad Pitt has had to act as mediator between the pair as they have "disagreed on just about everything he has asked her to do", according to onset sources. Jolie has reportedly come close to "meltdown" and the film's budget has spiraled out of control to over $100 million with a month of shooting left, as Liman struggles to keep a grip on production on the film, which is due for release later this year. An insider tells Friedman, "You can tell there's tension on set. Between the written word and what was shot would be three different things."

Old Post May 20th, 2004 01:21 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

sad

is that bad??

Old Post May 20th, 2004 04:28 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Well yeh. If things go wrong during filming then the movie comes out shit!
Plus Angie isnt happy

Old Post May 20th, 2004 05:27 PM
forumcrew

yea thats not good at all im shocked by the over 100 million in budget.. i was just startin to really look forward to this too. I saw a picture of her rock climbing that was for the movie. hopefully everything works out

Old Post May 20th, 2004 06:42 PM
Kes
Philie

Yes. Big budget slip!
You saw a pic and you didnt save it (to later post here)?
HOW DARE YOU?????

Can you get it? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Old Post May 20th, 2004 07:30 PM
nach

Yeh, I saw that pic too... i cant find it and post it though cuz i dont know how to post pics

Old Post May 20th, 2004 09:26 PM
nach is currently offline Click here to Send nach a Private Message Find more posts by nach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

You've been here since Jan and you still dont know how to post pics???blink

Press post reply at the top or bottom of the page. the at the end you have an option called attach file. just use the browse button to look for the pic in your PC and post wink

Old Post May 20th, 2004 10:58 PM
forumcrew

it was in people magazine.. sorry

Old Post May 21st, 2004 04:59 AM