KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Most Annoying Cinema Snack

Most Annoying Snack...
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Popcorn 5 21.74%
Nachos 7 30.43%
Hot Dogs 2 8.70%
Some Kind Of Drink 0 0%
Packaged (Nuts, Sweets) 5 21.74%
Chewing Gum 4 17.39%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Most Annoying Cinema Snack
Started by: Aku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aku
Drunk

Angry Most Annoying Cinema Snack

Don't You just hate it when theres someone behind you with some nachos or some pocorn crunching away, or its in the middle of the bit which is really sad then somone gets out a packet of something and they try and open it quietly but end up making more noise.

Also, post what film were you watching at the time. (just a little insurance so this doesnt get moved to the off-topic forum).

mad

Old Post May 20th, 2004 07:50 PM
Aku is currently offline Click here to Send Aku a Private Message Find more posts by Aku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

That's why you put butter on popcorn so it won't crunch so much. stick out tongue

Old Post May 20th, 2004 10:24 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

If you have to rifle through it with your hands, pour it out of a box, or it makes a sound, it's annoying.

Popcorn takes the cake.

Old Post May 20th, 2004 10:26 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Yeah why on earth do people bring the LOUDEST food into the cinema?

Crisps!!!! Grrr thats' annoying. ESPECIALLY when you can hear them munching with their mouth open.

Popcorn ain't too bad.

Sweets with wrappers on annoy me too. There's always someone with a bag of bloody humbugs.

I also hate it when there's some punks at the back who think it's funny to throw stuff. I remember when these scallies were doing that, and they thought they were safe cos it was dark, so I stood up in the middle of the cinema and shouted "throw that again and I'll ****ing come over there and kick the shit out of you", and they quit it then - they were pretty young - but I bet they weren't expecting that. They deserved it - total lack of respect.

But yeah - I don't see why people feel it necessary to bring a feast into a movie with them.

Old Post May 20th, 2004 10:33 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I hate loud food like crisps in cinemas. Though I dont mind if im the one eating them smile

Old Post May 20th, 2004 11:15 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

man i hate the smell of nachos i also hate sitting next to people who have not showered

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post May 20th, 2004 11:26 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

laughing out loud

Old Post May 20th, 2004 11:28 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

Yeh i think i gotta say nachos are the worst. Popcorn is only bad when someone is near the bottom of the bag and starts to scrape the last few bits out of the bottom. Crisps and crispy things sweet wrappers make alot of noise and seem to last for ages and they always make 5 times the amount of noise when someone tries to eat them quietly.

As for throwing stuff. Its a right laff when your 14 and under years but when your more of a mature person (like me big grin ) you tend to think, what aload of idiots.

But hey the cinemas about having fun right? In a good-clean-fun kinda way. I guess snacks are just as annoying as girls who sit in groups laffing at stuff for no reason. Happy Dance

Old Post May 21st, 2004 11:23 AM
Aku is currently offline Click here to Send Aku a Private Message Find more posts by Aku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

No way! Nachos Rule! rock

I mostly prefer Cracker Jacks they are my favorite. happy

Old Post May 21st, 2004 11:27 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

you know sometimes those f*ckin' hotdogs cab get really loud and annoying... f*ckin' hotdogs...

Old Post May 21st, 2004 11:36 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly

Ok, I went to see Troy today and experienced exactly what Aku is talking about. In the row behind us there were a group of annoying girls sat behind us. They were pretty hot, but totally annoying.

They kept giggling, kicking the back of our chairs (accidentally - but that's still so annoying and peaople should really know to not do that by now) and whenever there was a huge fight scene, like the beach battle and the Eric Bana vs Brad Pitt scene, they kept TALKING over them, completely ignoring the awesome fights.

Man, those were some stupid girls.

Old Post May 21st, 2004 11:51 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colabee
Discombobulated.

Nachos because they're just horrible.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 12:37 AM
Colabee is currently offline Click here to Send Colabee a Private Message Find more posts by Colabee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

Red Superfly, i know exactly what your talking about. I was watching starsky and hutch with my mate. And there were these girls behind us just giggling all the way through. Ok starsky and hutch is a funny film but regardless of whether it was a funny part, they just laffed theyre asses off at ben stiller. ARGH, i threw a gobstopper at them and got one of them right in the side of the head. Which made me and my mate laff for the remainder of the film.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 01:23 PM
Red Superfly

It was just so annoying - they had no idea what the hell was going on in the movie, and probably only went because Brad Pitt is in it.

That's like saying I'd go watch Catwoman because Halle Berry is in it.

OK bad comparison, Catwoman is crap and Troy was brilliant, but you get my point.

If it was a crap film, I'd understand. When I went to see Van Helsing, people were so bored and fed up that they were talking, and I didn't mind because you wouldn't miss anything special.

With Troy, NOBODy except these stupid giggly girls were talking over it. There was a man and his wife/girlfriend about two seats away on our row, and they were getting p*ssed off with them. Everybody was really enjoying the movie - except these obnoxious girls.

When me and my friends got up, they were looking at us and smiling, and generally flirting with us, like they fancied us or something, because there were about the same amount of us lads as the girls. I felt like saying "yeah you wish". One thing I do is take a girl to the cinema and WATCH it, not talk over it, they'd be a nightmare.

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 01:59 PM
Aku
Drunk

I had a girl start of me once coz i said shut up to her during the movie. All her other firends were ok, but she was just so loud, had a bit of a condition but still, kinda annoying.

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 02:18 PM
Zahara
-

Popcorn definitely. It just gets everywhere and to me its the easiest to mess, cause often you see popcorn lying on the floor where some one has knocked over there box. But then again a movie just wouldn't be a movie without popcorn.

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 03:25 PM
Zahara is currently offline Click here to Send Zahara a Private Message Find more posts by Zahara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

Good point actually your not going to the cinema if ya dont have popcorn. Your just seeing a film if that makes any sense. Popcorns annoying coz it russels around to much although nachos stink and crackle and are messy. So nachos are probably the worst, and why have so many people voted for chewing gum?

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 04:01 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

laughing out loud I watching Troy yesterday and I was eating nachos so everytime when the sound is low, I kept crunching really loud! laughing out loud

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 06:55 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Gum

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 07:05 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Sour Patch Kids.
They leave your mouth/tongue all raw.

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 07:07 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote