KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Old School 2

Old School 2
Started by: coolboarder98

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolboarder98

Warning Old School 2

Anybody out there have any information on the sequel to Old School? Was curious to find out. Frank the tank! Frank the tank! Frank the tank! Frank the tank!

-Robert Plant, The Lemon Song, Led Zeppelin II

Old Post May 25th, 2004 11:36 AM
coolboarder98 is currently offline Click here to Send coolboarder98 a Private Message Find more posts by coolboarder98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Power

hmm. IMDB doesn't have anything.

But I did learn that Luke Wilson is doing a Mike Judge comedy. Thats the same guy who did Office Space so it should be cool.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:38 PM
Max Power is currently offline Click here to Send Max Power a Private Message Find more posts by Max Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

http://comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=16501

Phillips Reveals Old School Sequel Bits
Source: Skewed and Reviewed
September 14, 2006

Skewed and Reviewed talked to School for Scoundrels co-writer/director/producer Todd Phillips about his Old School sequel in development at DreamWorks Pictures.

Phillips said that the title for the film will be Old School Dos. He is currently working on the script and will show it to the actors (Luke Wilson, Vince Vaughn and Will Ferrell), who aren't signed yet, upon completion.

Phillips revealed that the sequel will shed more light on Ferrell's character and why his wife was so concerned that his alter ego, Frank the Tank, never see the light of day again.

The 2003 comedy earned $74 million domestically.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 02:32 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Those same guys together or variations of the same group(Stiller,Vaughn,The Wilsons, Ferell) always make funny movies. I would love this sequel to be made.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 02:55 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

The first one was good but a sequel isn't necessary. The first had a nice concrete ending which I'm interested in seeing how they can continue it.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 03:43 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

There's a possibility for this to be much better than the original. I'm interested to see what they got in store for they characters.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 03:58 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I hope they don't pull a Dumb and Dumberer and make it about them in the past using younger actors. That would suck ball sacks.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 12:52 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolboarder98

Well if all goes to plan, they will at least try and match the first one. I mean, every university and high school-er knows Old School pretty much by heart. You don't really wanna disappoint such a large demographic that probably bought 95% of the tickets to the first one....anyway, that was my rant.

-Robert Plant, The Lemon Song, Led Zeppelin II

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 06:41 PM
coolboarder98 is currently offline Click here to Send coolboarder98 a Private Message Find more posts by coolboarder98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=16554

Will Ferrell on Elf 2 and Old School Dos
Source: Moviehole
September 19, 2006

Will Ferrell tells Moviehole that Elf 2 won't be happening with him starring and that Old School Dos is a possibility:

In an interview with Moviehole today, Will Ferrell denounced plans for an "Elf 2" stating that although it was in the works - New Line had tried to talk him into doing a sequel to the family comedy hit - he rejected the idea.

"Elf 2 got killed," says Ferrell. "I killed Elf 2."

New Line's Toby Emmerich said they would only ever do the sequel – which New Line exec VP of production Kent Alterman was rumoured to be directing – if it were with Will. Since its not, it isn't happening.

As for "Old School 2," that's still a possibility. "Old School 2 is apparently being written," he says.

Todd Phillips recently said that he is working on the Old School Dos script.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 06:54 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joseprendes

The first one was stupid and only funny if you were drunk. Still Will ferrel is a comic genius. We'll see what happens with this one.

-Jose

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 03:21 AM
joseprendes is currently offline Click here to Send joseprendes a Private Message Find more posts by joseprendes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Tons of people found the first one hillarious. And who gets drunk so they can sit around and watch movies? I dont think id have the attention span for that.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 06:24 AM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

yes, i hope this is great

LETS GO STREAKING!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 12:32 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by forumcrew
Tons of people found the first one hillarious. And who gets drunk so they can sit around and watch movies? I dont think id have the attention span for that.
whistle

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 06:26 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote