KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » MTV awards

MTV awards
Started by: sarahvma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sarahvma

MTV awards

Kill Bill Vol. 1 was up for three awards - but NOT best action sequence for the HOBL, which is a crime... mad lol. And it won... well, I'll spoil it if you wanna know... the real show is really just all the crap that happens in-between. But they have pics up of... people... accepting... awards...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 02:45 PM
sarahvma is currently offline Click here to Send sarahvma a Private Message Find more posts by sarahvma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abnicirici

I just went to Kill Bill Forums and they announced that "KILL BILL" won three awards: Uma won for Best Female Performace, Uma and Gogo won for Best Fight and Best Villian goes to Lucy Liu!
Go to this site:
Kill Bill Forums
For Details!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 06:35 PM
abnicirici is currently offline Click here to Send abnicirici a Private Message Find more posts by abnicirici Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Hey guess what? I've already had all of the answers in the off topic forum for more then an hour now!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 07:13 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I hate the MTV awards (ever since they awarded Titanic for best movie) but I'm glad to see they still have some sense, and glad to see KB nominated.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 02:58 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killthesunlight
Stark raving mad

MTV is gay anyways.

I feel like a heartattack with a hangover

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 02:28 PM
killthesunlight is currently offline Click here to Send killthesunlight a Private Message Find more posts by killthesunlight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Pay no attention to the MTV awards, they are worthless.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 04:04 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

What... the crap? Who the hell did the MTV awards this year and why aren't they fired? THEY SUCKED!!! The only cool thing was when Uma told QT to come onstage when she won the second time and he tried to steal her award. Except for that really cool opening sequence about LOTR with Peter Jackson the whole thing was awful... Guess you can't have 2 really cool years of MTV awards without one really sucky one.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 02:04 AM
sarahvma is currently offline Click here to Send sarahvma a Private Message Find more posts by sarahvma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I missed the begging of the show but wow I can't believe how teerible it was..usally theres at least a few laughs..but not this time..and why does jimmy fallon ever get to be on TV he sucks so bad yuck!!!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 06:35 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mafia Girl
Paranoid Insomniac

I really hate MTV. I can't believe I used to get excited when that shit would come on. Anway I knew who was gonna win anyway, a friend told me to go to the MTV website to see the nominees so I did and the winners were up a few days before the show, which I thought was stupid. I am glad Kill Bill won some award, but also suprised that the same people that watch MTV have seen Kill Bill...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 06:50 AM
Mafia Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Mafia Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Mafia Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Well...im deprived of TV for another week...im glad Kill Bill got nominated and won something, but MTV is a major suckage...People get awares for everything these days....ugh!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 10:07 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

Here's what I don't get: I'm very glad that LOTR continued its sweet of Best Picture - but how did X-Men get nominated and not Kill Bill? At least they got 3/3... and bad kitty - the intro was the best part (very funny)... so there were SOME laughs.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 03:10 PM
BadKitty
cockeyed

I totally missed any laughs to had for sure..because the program honestly made me angry that I wasted any time on 'em

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 08:02 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

Yeah... I was honestly just watching for Uma and Quentin (and Lucy I guess). But I was holding out hope they'd do another great spoof... it never happened. The beginning was great, though

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 01:52 PM