KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Worst Fate?

well?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Scalping by a very sharp Hattori Hanzo original 5 14.29%
Knifed to death in front of your kid 1 2.86%
Dastardly bushwacked care of a deadly black mamba in your case of money 2 5.71%
Having your other eye plucked out 9 25.71%
Five Point Pam Exploding Heart Technique 8 22.86%
Random Dismemberment 5 14.29%
Getting a board w/ nails driven into your temple 5 14.29%
Total: 35 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Worst Fate?
Started by: sarahvma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sarahvma

Worst Fate?

My friend has been begging for me to put this up for a long time, so I shall apease her. I hooked her onto Tarantino a couple weeks back, and now she's completely obsessed. mwahahaha... I've brought another into the fold.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 04:41 AM
sarahvma is currently offline Click here to Send sarahvma a Private Message Find more posts by sarahvma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

yay another QT devotee

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 06:14 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

lol. I'd been raving about his movies for weeks, so she begged me to bring PF and RD over (it was her birthday, so I bought her KB). Our other friend said she didn't like them. She kept falling asleep during Pulp Fiction and then she's like "I didn't get it."

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 01:08 PM
sarahvma is currently offline Click here to Send sarahvma a Private Message Find more posts by sarahvma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abnicirici

I can't believe that I voted for the five palm!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 05:05 PM
abnicirici is currently offline Click here to Send abnicirici a Private Message Find more posts by abnicirici Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I like the choices but I'm going with the "getting your head smash with a hospital door" (Buck)

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 08:16 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

eye plucked out. especially if it's your remaining one...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 09:39 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

yea, i voted for the ey, and not only did she lose an eye but then she had the snake to deal with as well

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 10:58 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Having other eye plucked out.... Poor Elle!!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 05:29 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

lol - yes, that poor sadistic murderer... tear.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 07:50 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Although.....shifty you could have included in your poll:

-having your fish heads poisoned

stick out tongue mwahaha

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 08:11 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

lol - I started with only the DiVAS, then added Go-Go.. then figured I might as well put other because so many people ate it in that movie.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 09:24 PM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

what about living in a whore house, ran by a really old guy with a horendus drug addiction thats melted your nose?

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:45 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Having other eye plucked out.... Poor Elle!!

Good! She deserve that for [SPOILER - highlight to read]: poisoning Pai Mei fish heads!

evil face

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 10:12 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

Shake your first, Winddancer!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 10:33 PM
Yassin
Finite

Hmmm anybody wondered why Quentin went with the Five palm heart technique? First of all,nobody expected it...but i think because he wanted Bill to die in honour. In other words....he might be stronger then Beatrix in every way (Sword,Martial Arts,...). That's why he went the five p.technique.......hmmm we'll never know hésmile. (By the way i red about a rumour that they shot two endings....the five palm heart technnique and a battle between B. and Bill...could it????)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 10:47 PM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

I voted the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique. How terrifying those five steps must be!

Haha I sound like something out of a grammar book

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 02:17 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

quote:
Originally posted by Yassin
Hmmm anybody wondered why Quentin went with the Five palm heart technique? First of all,nobody expected it...but i think because he wanted Bill to die in honour. In other words....he might be stronger then Beatrix in every way (Sword,Martial Arts,...). That's why he went the five p.technique.......hmmm we'll never know hésmile. (By the way i red about a rumour that they shot two endings....the five palm heart technnique and a battle between B. and Bill...could it????)

In the script they're supposed to duel with Samurai swords on the beach, and then she does the 5 point palm. So either way it was gonna be the palm.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 06:37 PM
Yassin
Finite

quote:
Originally posted by sarahvma
In the script they're supposed to duel with Samurai swords on the beach, and then she does the 5 point palm. So either way it was gonna be the palm.

Cool...and that duel....is it on tape? Cause i heard he did two endings....that would be so COOL

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 07:01 PM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

I guess if he did 2 endings, that's one of 'em.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 02:52 AM
lytriani
UMA THURMAN-TIM ROTH

That was hard!

1.I think losing the top of you head must be really painful....O-Ren's last minutes nust have been hard!!

2.Random dismemberment!!

3.Five point palm exploding technique!!Hard five steps!
no

4.Having her remaining eye plugged out must have been tough for Elle...

5.Go Go's fate wasn't the best either!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:17 AM
lytriani is currently offline Click here to Send lytriani a Private Message Find more posts by lytriani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote