KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » does anyone remember this movie?

does anyone remember this movie?
Started by: thatgirl376

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thatgirl376

does anyone remember this movie?

The movie was about a group of guys that were in a house with a girl. I remember they were all dancing around and playing. Somehow the girl ends up falling and hitting her head. The guys, thinking she is dead load her up in a car and send it into a lake. Surprise, as the car is descending into the water they see that the girl is actualy alive when she starts beating on the windows. Anyway, the girl drowns and her ghost comes back years later to exact revenge on all of the men. Anyone know the title?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 05:07 AM
thatgirl376 is currently offline Click here to Send thatgirl376 a Private Message Find more posts by thatgirl376 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Ernest goes to camp.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 06:12 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rambo

HaHa

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 02:20 AM
Rambo is currently offline Click here to Send Rambo a Private Message Find more posts by Rambo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

yea i think i do

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 08:36 PM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Re: does anyone remember this movie?

quote:
Originally posted by thatgirl376
The movie was about a group of guys that were in a house with a girl. I remember they were all dancing around and playing. Somehow the girl ends up falling and hitting her head. The guys, thinking she is dead load her up in a car and send it into a lake. Surprise, as the car is descending into the water they see that the girl is actualy alive when she starts beating on the windows. Anyway, the girl drowns and her ghost comes back years later to exact revenge on all of the men. Anyone know the title?

Yeah,it's that movie.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 12:22 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Sorry about that Ernest quip...

I think the film you are looking for is probably "Ghost Story." John Irvins 1981 version of the Peter Straub novel.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:12 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote