KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Which are your favorite David Cronenberg films?

Which are your favorite David Cronenberg films?
Started by: WindDancer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Which are your favorite David Cronenberg films?

With the upcoming release of Videodrome on DVD on August. And with two new movies coming up in the next two years. I was wondering which is your favorite films of David Cronenberg?

These are mine in no particular order:

Naked Lunch (1991)
eXistenZ (1999)
Scanners (1981)
Videodrome (1983)
The Fly (1986)

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 08:00 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Scanners
The Fly
Spider

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 09:45 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

What about Crash stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 10:49 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I've always wanted to see Crash, but I never had the chance to sit down and watch it! I heard it was one his most erotic films ever! big grin

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 11:19 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dario Argento
Master of Horror

Videodrome
Naked Lunch
Shivers
eXistenZ

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 01:31 AM
Dario Argento is currently offline Click here to Send Dario Argento a Private Message Find more posts by Dario Argento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I can't believe I forgot the Dead Zone in my list! But then again I'm not much of a fan of Stephen King books.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 03:48 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

I like A History of Violence and Eastern Promises a lot. I think they're both bloody brilliant. The Fly is of course a classic as well. eXistenZ has Willem Dafoe, but I felt like he was underused. He really should have been a bigger character. Videodrome was interesitng, but I think I found it a bit too baffling. I love Cronenberg's style, though. He's what you call an auteur. I need to see more of his stuff..

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 01:41 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

The Fly for me. History of Violence then Eastern Promises follow.

Dead Ringers is also way overlooked.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 02:39 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote