KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » My Tarantino Theories

My Tarantino Theories
Started by: Yassin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Yassin
Finite

Sleep My Tarantino Facts

-Mr Orange killed Mr Brown,when he saw mr white take out some cops....an eye for an eye ( Mr Brown had some blood in his eyes)

-What's Marsellus occupation? What's in the suitcase? How did "they" screw Marsellus? Marsellus house is full of exotic furniture..so maybe he did business in some ancient things (statue,gold,....)

-Bill has no moral,he was taught by Hattori Hanzo and kicked out. Then he went to China to become a student of the evil Kung-fu master Pai Mei. 8 years later he joined the Yakuza (boss Matsumoto) and killed O-ren-ishii's father. After the murder of Boss Matsumoto,bill tracked O-ren down. She was Bill's first student and trained in her into an assassin. At the age of 20 she was responsable for the murder of the Mexican president. The second student was no one but Beatrix Kiddo. Kiddo is NOT an american,her last name is a mystery (kiddo=japanese/chinese?). She's probably an orphan,trained also by Bill. She was the first BLONDE student of BILL....he fell in "love". Vernita Green was an expert with an edge weapon=she grew up in a street gang. Probably Los Angeles,also trained by BILL. The Last member was no one but Elle. (Because she was the last divas member trained by Pai Mei...he was killed by Elle). When Bill was in love with Beatrix,Budd and Elle were a couple. After the betrayal of B. Bill charmed Elle away from Budd (because she was blond...). That's why Budd and Bill don't get allong.

-Vincent Vega returned to L.A to visit and support his lil' brother when he was locked up in jail.

-How come the DIVAS quiet? Budd didn't want to continue his assassin job after the killing of B. and the arguement with BILL. O-ren started her own yakuza crew and Vernita met a nice doctor in Pasadena. And yeah...Elle became Bill's girlfriend. (???)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 07:23 PM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

where'd your facts come from?

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:43 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

quote:
Originally posted by tabby999
where'd your facts come from?

I think i should edit te topic's name...they are not "facts"...but my theory.

[edited thread title for you]

Last edited by BadKitty on Sep 5th, 2004 at 06:25 AM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 04:36 PM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSisac0ck
and and! and

I still believe that it is Bill that kills O Ren's father in the manga section. One of the frustrating aspects of Part 2 was the fact they never made this clear...perhaps if this third film is ever made it will clear it up. Marsellus is most definately in organised crime.

JUST DOIN` IT FOR THE CASH!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 01:02 AM
SSisac0ck is currently offline Click here to Send SSisac0ck a Private Message Find more posts by SSisac0ck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

cause the films about BK not O-ren stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 01:08 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

I think Marcellus is supposed to be the Devil.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 03:59 AM
sarahvma is currently offline Click here to Send sarahvma a Private Message Find more posts by sarahvma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

Bill indeed killed O-ren's father in the anime section....and if you look it that way,Marsellus is the devil and Jules is the Angel of death who quots straight from the bible (hehehehe)...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 09:36 AM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

but then again, the quote from the bible is way off of whats in the bible

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 11:55 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

that's because he actually stole the quote from another movie (The Bodyguard?) They tell you all about it in Mike White's film You're Still Not Fooling Anyone at the Anti-Tarantino Webpage (I go just for the awesome music)

http://www.impossiblefunky.com/qt/

go to the videos - you can check it out.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 10:35 PM
sarahvma is currently offline Click here to Send sarahvma a Private Message Find more posts by sarahvma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

It's interesting, even though I don't get what crawled up this guy's ass and died... he's not trying to trick you personally, Mike... just like the man in the black hat isn't looking at you... or is he?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 10:38 PM
Yassin
Finite

I just had a weird thought...hehe sounds crazy and a little far fetched...but in Reservoir Dogs,the only one who survived was Mr.Pink. And he had the bag full of diamants. Maybe he sold that bag to...Marsellus? Hehe anyways....smile

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 10:50 PM
sarahvma

Diamonds wouldn't glow, though.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 11:07 PM
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

How are you so sure that it was Bill who killed O-ren's father?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 02:22 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

Well,for start...the man has rings and a rather shiny sword (Hattori Hanzo sword). And when that man pushes his hair away,you can see a perfect reflection of his face!! And when he cleans the sword,he has handkerchief (Bill ALSO),so it has to BE BILL,cuz there's so much attention on this charachter (the music,he does most of the killing,the house on fire...who could do these things...right...BILL). And if you read my theory it makes sence. Why would Hattori Hanzo be mad? Because he joined the Yakuza...against Hanzo's permission. (Yakuza=The crew of Boss Matsumoto). Anyways....it's BILL.

Last edited by Yassin on Jun 17th, 2004 at 10:14 AM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 10:08 AM
Alex-Neo
Legend

I dont think Bill did kill O-Rans father because it didnt look any thing like him to be honest, and Marsellus is a boxer and a gangster, you say how did they screw him over by that i asume you mean butch he screws him over because Marsellus told him to lose the boxing fight but butch didnt and kicked his ass and won all of the betting money that Marsellus was going to get for winning, and yea the theory is that he is sopose to be the devil and the plaster on his neck is covering the numbers 666 which is the combanation of the brefcase that Vincent opens on the flat, Vincent and Jeuls are sopose to be the devels handy men, as for whats in the brefcase no one knows its either gold or some sort of thing to do with the devil i belive it is somthing that belongs to him that he owns not somthing like gold or jewls.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 06:33 PM
Alex-Neo is currently offline Click here to Send Alex-Neo a Private Message Find more posts by Alex-Neo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex-Neo
Legend

Also the reason that vincent dies is because he dosent belive that god is giving him a second chance, so when god saves them (in the apartment, Devine Intervention) Jueiles (sp?) takes it seriusly and quits, another reason why he dosent kill pumpkin because if he did he would have bin killed.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 06:38 PM
Alex-Neo is currently offline Click here to Send Alex-Neo a Private Message Find more posts by Alex-Neo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

Nice theory Alex...but Bill did indeed kill O-ren's father...we can argue about this all day,but i like the devil theorysmile

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 09:03 PM
Alex-Neo
Legend

Thx smile, I see i will just belive you on the O-Ren theory as im not a massive Kill Bill fan i loved the film but i prefer his other films.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 08:06 AM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

didn't oren ishii kill her fathers murderer though?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 11:40 AM
Yassin
Finite

Yes and no,she killed Boss Mastumoto who gave orders to kill O-ren's parents. It was actually Bill who put his sword through O-ren's father. O-ren never saw Bill's face as she was hiding under the beth

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 12:39 PM