KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » bad guys you like the most

bad guys you like the most
Started by: advancedpinoy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
advancedpinoy

bad guys you like the most

What were your favorite bad guys? and tell me why. And also say who who was the bad guy who you didn't want to die

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 02:00 AM
advancedpinoy is currently offline Click here to Send advancedpinoy a Private Message Find more posts by advancedpinoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

Blonde all the way. I know I may just sound like your average QT fan, but Blonde was one of the coolest characters in the history of cinema. Though clearly modelled on Eastwood's character in GB&U, I thought Michael Madsen took this character over the edge.

I really wish he hadn't died. It's strange, because he kind of draws you in, and then pushes you away - and then you find out he was actually kind of noble, because he kept his mouth shut in jail... he was a fascinating character.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 02:14 AM
sarahvma is currently offline Click here to Send sarahvma a Private Message Find more posts by sarahvma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Tony Montana

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 04:15 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

bad guys from tarantino movies or other?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 05:34 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Oh crap, I thought we were in Movie forum. Um...

1. Bill
2. Mr. Blonde
3. Marcellus Wallace
4. Sammy in Jackie Brown (forgot his name in it)

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 05:38 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

Bill, because he's your typical anti-christ. I just love heroes on the bad side..and Bill's one of them. He's an international killer with a cold heart and who knows no mercy. He's a Snake Charmer who loves to go to beth with beautifel women.(who doesn't??) And Beatrix was kind of special to him....she was the first person he couldn't kill with his Gun. Even in the hospital where Elle wanted to give the lethal injection to B....But Bill stopped it,because he follows the warrior's code. I can babble about him all day, But yeah..definitely Bill.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 10:25 AM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I like all the bad guys. So I really can't just chose one. QT films mostly involved thieves, hitmans, assasins, and bosses. Kinda hard to pick just one.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 01:29 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

your right it is WD...I guess I'd have to pick jules from pulp fiction..but there would be one jules with out vincent

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 04:02 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

budd, cos hes ****ing cool

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 12:57 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

Well... Budd's more of the bad guy's good guy... kind of like Mr. White. But he's still ****ing cool.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 01:59 PM
sarahvma is currently offline Click here to Send sarahvma a Private Message Find more posts by sarahvma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abnicirici

Bill, because after what he did to the bride at the wedding all because of crimes of passion, he deserved to die!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 06:15 PM
abnicirici is currently offline Click here to Send abnicirici a Private Message Find more posts by abnicirici Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Myth
Tony Montana

Sorry, i know its little off topic, but Pacino rocks ! wink

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 07:56 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

yes

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 08:46 PM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

lawerence tierney

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 02:54 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Mr.Blonde definitely. He's sick, cool, wierd and noble all at the same time. Like it was said before, it's a fascinating character.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 12:45 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

Myth, Sammy played "Ordell Robbie" in JB. I gotta go with sarahvma on Mr. Blonde's ultimate evil/cool persona. I can't really count Jules or Vincent as bad guys, though, since we got to know them so intimately and see so much of their good sides.

Maybe if there was a Zed/Maynard prequel, we could get to know them too? "Zed and Maynard: the Origin of the Gimp".

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 09:05 PM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ernesto

quote:
Originally posted by WindDancer
I like all the bad guys. So I really can't just chose one. QT films mostly involved thieves, hitmans, assasins, and bosses. Kinda hard to pick just one.

Yeah, every QT character ever developed is a bad guy of a sort, even The Bride or the cops from Jackie Brown. So I gotta agree with Wind Dancer about the difficulty of choice. Every Tarantino character has weaknesses and bleepin' awesome strengths to hard to point out. But hey, I love a challenge.

Jules Winnifeld and Vincent Vega are my favourite characters from QT's resume. They ouzed style and in my opinion, were the first duo to make crime look cool since Godfather.

The Bride/Beatrix gets bonus points for a great villian simply because of those freaking cool yellow "F**k You" Onitsuka Tigers. Man, I need a pair of those, like now.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 05:59 PM
Ernesto is currently offline Click here to Send Ernesto a Private Message Find more posts by Ernesto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shibbie720
goat sac

budd ... he was just crazi funi ... i luv him! haha

=-manda-=

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:39 PM
shibbie720 is currently offline Click here to Send shibbie720 a Private Message Find more posts by shibbie720 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GreatMuta
The Natural Born Master

Go-GO from Kill bill......hot and deadly !

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 05:22 PM
GreatMuta is currently offline Click here to Send GreatMuta a Private Message Find more posts by GreatMuta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luce

Jules Winfield and Bill are my favorites, although I must shamefully confess I haven't fully seen Reservoir Dogs yet embarrasment

"Now I can't have no 'curse' show, I mean I gotta throw in a few jokes in between the curses, I can't come out and go "Hello! Filth flar'n filth, mother****er, dick, pussy, snot, and shit. Good night!"

~Eddie Murphy in 'Raw'

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 10:18 AM
Luce is currently offline Click here to Send Luce a Private Message Find more posts by Luce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote