KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » White Chicks

White Chicks
Started by: chuggerboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chuggerboy
natural gansta thug

Laugh White Chicks!

YO eveyone da movie looks funny as hell!! those wayans bros know their funny shit! I gotta see da movie is looks like some real funny crazy shit1 Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 01:20 AM
chuggerboy is currently offline Click here to Send chuggerboy a Private Message Find more posts by chuggerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

....The Idea has already been done a few hundred times, so I'm guessing (like the other movies like this) this movie will end up super gay and rated extremely bad. If you want to go see a comedy let me suggest,"Napoleon Dynamite".

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 02:23 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Black guys dressing as white girls has been done before, or just drag movies in general?

While I am not a fan of the Wayans, I think the movie will still do well, guesstimating somewhere in the $50 M range.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 05:08 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

if this movie breaks 5 million it will re-enforce my lack of faith in society

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 05:21 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Since the first commercial I've seen for this I thought nothing other than "OH MY GOD! THIS LOOKS LIKE SHIT!"

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 05:28 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

yea when the trailer is unbareable to watch.. badnews

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 05:32 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

quote:
Originally posted by Myth
Since the first commercial I've seen for this I thought nothing other than "OH MY GOD! THIS LOOKS LIKE SHIT!"
ditto

made by Scribble

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 06:17 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Now the idea for this movie is far more stupider than "Soul Plane"! Come on two black guys dressing up as white woman to solve a crime?!I fail to see the BIG funny joke!

Hey! I gotta an idea for a sequel! How about two white males dress up as black women and go solve a crime somewhere in Harlem or Compton? I betcha the NAACP would be jumping up on rage if a movie like that is ever produce!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 04:05 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

quote:
Originally posted by forumcrew
if this movie breaks 5 million it will re-enforce my lack of faith in society

Unfortunately, get ready to be re-enforced, courtesy of the moviegoers who you should rightfully have every last lack of faith in society for.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 05:04 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

This movie looks terrible. I was getting my hair done the other day and the stylist was talking about how she just couldn't wait to see it. I was thinking "WHY?"

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 02:30 AM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

I agree with everyone who's posted thus far (except for chuggerboy, of course). And Wind Dancer...you're absolutely right about the double standard. It's more than a little annoying, isn't it?

Equally stupid-sounding is the new Fox show "Method and Red", in which two rappers move into a Whitebread community and "shock" them week after week with their ghetto ways.

If there is any justice in this world, both the show and the movie will self-destruct and drive their creators to financial ruin and being banned for life from the entertainment industry.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 04:27 AM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

yeah I'm goin with a complete and total waste of film........but then I thought Dumb and Dumber was a waste of film....eeep! did I say that out loud? blink here come the bashings.....................

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 04:44 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by Myth

Same here yes

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:04 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Eh, being a fan of spoof films, it seems that no comedy is too stupid. I actually intend(ed) on seeing this one because I wanted to see if they could pull of the same approach to comedy they did in "Don't Be a Menace..". Secondly, I figured I'd be one of the few people tha t would actually see it, willingly, and then report on it.

So, if anyone would like to PayPal me $6.00, I'll be glad to review it for the board. yes

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:08 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

quote:
Originally posted by Striel
the stylist was talking about how she just couldn't wait to see it. I was thinking "WHY?"

Question answered.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 11:11 AM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

not only does the premise of the movie appear stupid.......so does the make up effects from what I can tell from the trailer.

The Wayan's brothers should stop acting........period. The only one of them with any acting talent whatsoever is Damon.......and he's way past his Homey Da Clown prime. I'm growing to hate Keenan Ivory Wayans.......giving to untalented hacks an open invitation into the realm of television/films simply because they are related to him.

I love spoof films.........but these idiots ruined the first two scary movie films. They might have been okay without them, with them the movies are damn near unbarable to watch.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 01:04 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by roundisfunny
I agree with everyone who's posted thus far (except for chuggerboy, of course). And Wind Dancer...you're absolutely right about the double standard. It's more than a little annoying, isn't it?

Equally stupid-sounding is the new Fox show "Method and Red", in which two rappers move into a Whitebread community and "shock" them week after week with their ghetto ways.

If there is any justice in this world, both the show and the movie will self-destruct and drive their creators to financial ruin and being banned for life from the entertainment industry.

Indeed very annoying! I took a peek at that Method and Red show and I couldn't believe the absurdity of the characters. Then again what else can you expect from that gutter trash network call FOX?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 04:20 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BasketCase

i want to see this movie, it looks so funny..cant wait til it comes out..

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 06:19 PM
BasketCase is currently offline Click here to Send BasketCase a Private Message Find more posts by BasketCase Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

yeah, it looks typical... but I dont see any other comedies out right now. So I might give white chicks a spin

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 06:56 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

May I mention "Sould Man" sick sick

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 07:31 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote