KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » LaaH

LaaH
Started by: Jedi Priestess

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Question LaaH

Life as a House.....With Star Wars EP3 coming out, I went looking for Hayden Christensens' movies and came across this one. I looked back over the 50 pages on movie threads and didn't see this one so I hope this thread is ok. Basically, what I am wanting to know is what your opinion of this movie is. I liked it very much and felt Kevin Kline and Hayden Christensen did an excellent job with the father son relationship. But for some reason the critics had a field day with this movie. I know HC got a Golden Globes nomination for his role. Anyway to those who have seen it and liked it, I'd like to know what you thought. And if you think it was crap please don't just type that, I'd like your reasons for that opinion.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 06:19 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Christensen gets a bad wrap for being a whiner, but this one one of my favorite movies of all time, easily, and probably one of Klein's best performances ever.

It's sweet, it's sad, it's disturbing, but in the end, everyone's lives come full circle, all thanks to one man.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 07:07 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
It's sweet, it's sad, it's disturbing, but in the end, everyone's lives come full circle, all thanks to one man.

WOW well said, I totally agree. smile

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 02:12 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote