KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Sixth Sense

The Sixth Sense
Started by: Stormy Day

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning The Sixth Sense

The Sixth Sense

My Review:In this movie Cole Sear(Osment) plays a troubled young boy and is being treated by a child psychologist Dr. Malcolm Crowe.What Crowe doesnt know is that Cole has a terrifying secret he sees dead people.This movie is just awesome and cool in everyway.Haley Joel Osment proves he has game and that he can act.This movie has more thrills and chills than you can count on one hand.This ranks into my fav movie of all time because its just so fun and scary that it never gets boring or old.

One of the reasons why I love this movie is because Haley Joel Osment.He is just a tremedously good actor who is so convincing and he should have got an oscar for his role.

Bruce Willis is mediocre in his role nothing special from him,but that doesnt stop the fact that everytime him and haley are onscreen together he is convincing and acts just as suprised as we are.

M. Night Shyamalan proves that his movies are some of the best unique and original ones out there.And im looking forward to all of his work in the future.

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 11:01 PM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sus8

Yes it is a real great movie.
It is great from the beginning to the last moment of it I liked mostly the mother and the way she was acting with her child I mean she was so much understanding and cool and seems from the movie that she has so much love those kind of real touching pictures not real exist much in movies generally

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 08:19 PM
Sus8 is currently offline Click here to Send Sus8 a Private Message Find more posts by Sus8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes

The scene at the end when cole is in the car with his mother is a real touching scene.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 08:22 PM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

meh the movie just wasn't in my taste so wasn't no winner to me but i could've been owrse so i give it like 5/10. mostly i couldn't stand the kid he's just anyoing the hole way through the movie.

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 08:22 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

eek!

Anoying he is probaly the best male kidactor out there and his performance is beyong powerful

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 08:27 PM
Major Knight

well see your prolly right i just dont,like kid actocs. so w/e he did do his job so i should be happy. but damn do i hate kid actors.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 08:29 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey some movies wouldnt be god without kid actors wink

Even if somebody didnt like the movie you gotta love that performance wink

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 08:31 PM
Major Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Stormy Day
Hey some movies wouldnt be god without kid actors wink

Even if somebody didnt like the movie you gotta love that performance wink

lol "some movies wouldnt be god without kid actors" wouldn't be GOD eh lol. well your right in a sence, like realy i still injoyed the whole 6 sence, and it did have a good story i'll just never injoy kids even if they have a big role like in this movie. micheal jackson made me think diff on kids.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 08:34 PM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am Sam wouldnt have been as good without Dakota Fanning

micheal jackson,lol

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 08:39 PM
Abbita

i just had to do an essay on this movie for english and im soooo bored of it now......

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 08:44 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

sad thats not good

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 08:59 PM
Clovie

i think that ppl shouldn't see this movie more then once confused

coz when you already know that this bruce willis character is already dead from the eginning it is not so ineresting anymore erm

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 09:02 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight

well yes oviously this movie is a one timer, but even so if you still enjoy it i could see my self watching it again.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 10:20 PM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Me too,HJO performance never gets old to me smile

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 10:29 PM
Major Knight

plus brus always does a good job with what he is given. even if its one of those flamming bags of dog crap i leave on his step.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 11:40 PM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol yeah hes a really good performer.

He proved that in the Fifth Element when he was given a really weird story with all these bizare characters and settings and he made it really good.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 01:49 AM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

I see dead people

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 01:57 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

eek!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 06:02 PM
Major Knight

well i see ugly people

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 07:06 PM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

only in the mirror j/k

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 09:21 PM