KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Thunderbirds (2004)

Thunderbirds (2004)
Started by: Devalion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
House of Jade

Thunderbirds (2004)

Its now become a movie!!! But is anyone interested in it? Post your thoughts on it........

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 11:19 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

i will eat crap before seeing this movie

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 02:34 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

A solid 3/4 don't know what The Thunderbirds is, much less, alive when they were popular. That said, this looks to be better suited for straight to video.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 03:21 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

I saw a trailer for it. it's just another Spy Kids movies. I would rather eat crap than see it

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 03:30 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zhikoz
^_~!

Dunno

It looks so ........stupid. TO tell u the truth it really could of been direct to video. It doesnt have the potential to be a blockbuster. I bet it wont even get passed 30 million at US theathres.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:48 AM
zhikoz is currently offline Click here to Send zhikoz a Private Message Find more posts by zhikoz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

You mean this is a live action version of the puppet Thunderbirds? The "Thunderbirds are Go!", Thunderbirds? The Thunderbirds, were their strings were visible at all times?

I see, well, then this is definately headed for movie purgatory.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 06:11 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
You mean this is a live action version of the puppet Thunderbirds? The "Thunderbirds are Go!", Thunderbirds? The Thunderbirds, were their strings were visible at all times?

I see, well, then this is definately headed for movie purgatory.

Nah its not, its like the other poster said 'its like another spy kids' movie!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 09:17 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Originally posted by Devalion
Nah its not, its like the other poster said 'its like another spy kids' movie!

Just to clarify, after some research, this is indeed a live action raping of a beloved Sci Fi show starring puppets. This movie will bomb before it even hits theatres.

THESE..ladies and gentlemen, are the Thunderbirds *I* grew up on.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 09:57 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Hey! It's the Thunderbirds eek!

Those puppets were my favorites! Can't remenbe much of the shows, but I do remenber the Thunderbirds.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 05:53 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

This is a slaughter Lady Penelope's car does NOT fly!
and to make it worse Busted have done the themetune roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 09:35 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sterri

WTF?

What does F.A.B. mean......i have no idea and it's pissin me off alot...
thanx

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 11:05 AM
Sterri is currently offline Click here to Send Sterri a Private Message Find more posts by Sterri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlindell

I thought it was a straight to DVD animated, and that was it. You're all saying that was from before and now there's a live action movie coming out?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 06:45 AM
tlindell is currently offline Click here to Send tlindell a Private Message Find more posts by tlindell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

dude, the orginal thunderbirds crap was hard enough to sit through when HBO shoved re-runs down our throats. Now there is a steriod injected flick of thunderbirds, ooh wow. I mean wasnt this movie already tried, wasnt it called lost in space? Didnt that movie blow hard enough for studious to put two and two together? i guess not. Why did Bill Pxton have to put himself in this movie? He was doing so good, now were back to square one.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 10:29 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Never fancied the series much, and I don't suppose this will be any better.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 01:32 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

Am i the only one that liked the movie

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 10:15 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

Am i the only one that liked the movie

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 10:15 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

why yes, yes u are

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 02:31 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Looking at a movie like this makes me wonder what these movie people are on because I want some!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 12:00 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

just seen it again

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 08:41 AM
freemind

To quote Jimmy Kimmel. "If you strapped my balls to a cannonball and fired it through the doors of the movie theater, you couldn't get me to see this movie."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 07:27 PM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote