KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » "Blue Collar Comedy Tour" The Movie

What did you think?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Funny as hell! 5 83.33%
Just....Good... 0 0%
Not Funny 1 16.67%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

"Blue Collar Comedy Tour" The Movie
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

"Blue Collar Comedy Tour" The Movie

Sorry if there is already a thread started on this, i searched for one and nothing came up.
This is an AWESOME movie, I've always loved Jeff Foxworthy and ever since ive seen Git-R-Done ive loved Larry The Cable Guy. I just heard of Ron White from watching this and by gosh he is FUNNY as hell!
Has anyone seen this? I'm watching it right now and i watched it last night as well.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 02:00 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

i didnt find it funny at all.....it was just a white version of Kings of Comedy except with lame jokes that were not funny

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 02:34 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

THat movie is funny as hell. I especially like the part where the big guy who always has a cig and scotch told the story about him being in a bar and getting thrown out cause he was wearing a hat.

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 02:37 AM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BasketCase

I thought the movie was really funny...yeah the one being drunk in public..

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 02:50 AM
BasketCase is currently offline Click here to Send BasketCase a Private Message Find more posts by BasketCase Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

quote:
Originally posted by SeptemberRain
THat movie is funny as hell. I especially like the part where the big guy who always has a cig and scotch told the story about him being in a bar and getting thrown out cause he was wearing a hat.

That was my FAVORITE part! I memorized the whole story that he told. Ron White is really hilarious.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 01:07 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

quote:
Originally posted by Sarah15
I thought the movie was really funny...yeah the one being drunk in public..

I don't want to be drunk in Pub-LIC. I wanna be drunk in a bar laughing out loud

These guys are amazing. They're so f***en funny. BTW, I don't think hell is funny, but I choose it, lol. I love the redneck jokes and the "There's your sign" Those are so funny. I watched part of it yesterday, but heard it on CD a few weeks ago. It's till funny.

laughing out loudrolling on floor laughinglaughing out loud

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 02:31 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

"Yesterday i was sittin in a bean bag chair naked eatin' cheetos.."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 02:36 PM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

There's a thread in the OTF with redneck joke I got from this show. I love them all

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 03:08 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

lol yeah.. Bill Engvull(sp) is cool..Actually everyone from the Blue Collar movie was funny.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 03:40 PM
BasketCase

yeah i agree with u...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:48 PM
BasketCase is currently offline Click here to Send BasketCase a Private Message Find more posts by BasketCase Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

smile

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:50 PM
Solo

There's nothing funnier than a movie where Jeff Foxworthy makes redneck jokes. Oh wait, just about everything is.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:57 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH except you...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 07:58 PM
Solo

I would expect such from a guy that likes Hidalgo

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 08:01 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

You earned a spot on my ignore list for callin me a guy.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 08:04 PM
Solo

Has you love life been sucking lately? Because I can't figure out why you're being such a tightass

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 08:09 PM
Kelly_Bean

"if you knew morse code youd already know that"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 01:00 AM