KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Pacino's next film?

Pacino's next film?
Started by: Willo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Willo
Shabba!

Pacino's next film?

I have a heard a rumour that Al Pacino's future movie 'Void Moon' has been cancelled. Does anyone know if this is true? If it is true I am going to be gutted as I will have to wait until late 2005 to the see Al back on the big screen in the 'Merchant of Venice'!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 12:36 AM
Willo is currently offline Click here to Send Willo a Private Message Find more posts by Willo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

He needs to retire hes starting to look old.I hardly regonized him at the Golden Globes sad

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 07:13 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

I dont' think he needs to retire, maybe just start playing different roles. he def does look super old though

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 04:58 PM
FlappingMangera is currently offline Click here to Send FlappingMangera a Private Message Find more posts by FlappingMangera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes maybe some roles that fit him would be nice smile

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 05:58 PM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Al Pacino retired? nah! He might want to take it easy and not get into physical roles. I very much appreciate his acting skills. Great actor IMO

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 07:03 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah but he looks really old and its not cool anymore sad

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 09:20 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

He is old, but he still can kick some ass as a bad guy! big grin

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 11:45 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rambo

He is old, I'll admit, but he will always be cool.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 03:24 AM
Rambo is currently offline Click here to Send Rambo a Private Message Find more posts by Rambo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

He'll always be able to act he wont always be cool wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 06:56 AM
Willo
Shabba!

Pacino has changed his roles, he hasnt done a physical demanding film since Heat!
Pacino will always be the man regardless what age he is.
Anyway does anyone know the answer to my original question?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 11:08 AM
Willo is currently offline Click here to Send Willo a Private Message Find more posts by Willo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

^Pacino is da man! big grin

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 02:59 PM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Has anyone seen SIMONE?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 08:49 PM
Gemini no Saga
Athena's bodyguard

Al Pacino is like Sean Connery : Old , but very good!!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 06:52 PM
Gemini no Saga is currently offline Click here to Send Gemini no Saga a Private Message Find more posts by Gemini no Saga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

I geuss I dont really care for Sean Connery that much tho

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 07:18 PM
Willo
Shabba!

Yes Stormeister I have seen Simone. I can only say it is watchable. I struggle to enjoy Pacino in any light comedy role. It is better than Author! Author! but not as good as Frankie and Johnny. Hoped that helped!
It is worth watching though to see the women who plays Simone because she is gorgeous!

Al Pacino like Sean Connery, good point Gemini. But No, Connery is a bad actor. All he can do is raise his eyebrows!

ANYWAY DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER TO MY ORIGINAL QUESTION?!!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:43 PM
Gemini no Saga
Athena's bodyguard

Really , do you think S.Connery is a bad actor?

For his all movies?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:27 PM
Gemini no Saga is currently offline Click here to Send Gemini no Saga a Private Message Find more posts by Gemini no Saga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

hey man author author was a really good movie, i think most all of pacinos flicks are great ones, many of them are good just because of him, like scarface that movie is pacino save a few of his current choices, i'd say all of his movies are really god damn good, from the scarecrow, to dogday, devil advocate, to god father and everything else he is da man. and no i have no answer on your question man, sorry about that, but author author was a good movie,m simone was complete crap

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 11:33 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think the hardest time I had watching Connery was in Entrapment he doesnt need to be with a young girl like that confused and + it was freaky messed .

Simone was cool and I think the girl played SIMONE didnt even tell her family she was doing the part and they found out about it when the mvie came out.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 01:44 AM
Willo
Shabba!

Hold on RagesRemorse, I wasnt aware that I said author author was a bad film. All I mentioned that I personally enjoyed Simone more!

Anyway you mentioned in your last post : all of his movies are really god dam good from scarecrow to godfather etc. But you also mention that Simone was complete crap. Wasn't Simone an Al Pacino movie?

And Gemini, I like Sean Connery as a person, but as an actor in Pacino's league, no way!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 11:37 PM