KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Lost World Jurassic Park Help!

The Lost World Jurassic Park Help!
Started by: Discos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Discos
The Discmeister

The Lost World Jurassic Park Help!

righto heres the question

when the boat/tanker arrives for the first time in San Diego it crashes into the harbour because of all the crew are dead and into pieces...

....how did they die etc? was there other dinos on the ship? I didnt see any and this wasnt explained?

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 12:23 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Steven Spielberg did it , cuz he wanted more gore

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 12:51 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

yes but what happened in the story?

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 01:01 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

i think the t-rex killed them all that seemed ovious to me. but maybe thats not what happened but there nothing else they should that could've done that.

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 05:35 AM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

god knows but it is vile

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 01:50 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goku13

That i belive is the idea. THE t-rex did eat all of the people and the reason why the story did not cover more is b/c it was not in the origanal book.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 01:33 AM
goku13 is currently offline Click here to Send goku13 a Private Message Find more posts by goku13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

DId u ever think of those Flying Dinosaws??

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 01:31 AM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

npe but i do think it was the t-rex as that is the one going round the city terrorizing it

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 03:19 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

There were supposed to be compys and raptors on the ship, but the raptors were dropped for budgetary reasons, and the compys just got edited out.....

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 06:51 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Was Jeff Goldblums character in the second book? I read the first one and assumed he got killed.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 11:43 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fan of LOTR
Coolio

Yes he was in the book. But It did seemed like he was killed. I also read the books.

You know what Napolean... You can Leave.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 02:25 AM
Fan of LOTR is currently offline Click here to Send Fan of LOTR a Private Message Find more posts by Fan of LOTR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i have the audio book of lost world and it seems way more intresting than the movie.but the movie was still good. and i find the second one to be better than the third.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 04:21 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

the real question is why was this movie made?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 06:50 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

to show that dinosaurs ruled

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 11:26 AM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

and that technology ALWAYS goes balls up

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 11:26 AM
Shadow_King
-

do you mean jurassic park in general or just lost world.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 05:55 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scarymvyfanatic
Master Debator

I have read both books, the t rex in the city had nothing to do with the book but in the movie i think the intention was that the baby rex ate the people because the big rex was still under and it couldn't have killed the guys on top

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 08:49 PM
scarymvyfanatic is currently offline Click here to Send scarymvyfanatic a Private Message Find more posts by scarymvyfanatic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scarymvyfanatic
Master Debator

they should have had a third book

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 08:49 PM
scarymvyfanatic is currently offline Click here to Send scarymvyfanatic a Private Message Find more posts by scarymvyfanatic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scarymvyfanatic
Master Debator

O yeah sry to tripple post but if ne one read the books and liked them Micheal Crichton wrote them and he also wrote a book called Prey which was way better than JP so check it out, once again sry for posting so much

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 08:51 PM
dragonlight

Question When will "Jurassic Park IV" start production?

Exactly when will "Jurassic Park IV" start production? Please let me know what you think. I'd appreciate it. Thank you very much.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 11:32 PM
dragonlight is currently offline Click here to Send dragonlight a Private Message Find more posts by dragonlight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote