KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Ready 2 Roll!?

Which Film Is Gonna Rock Hardest O YEAH!
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Spiderman 2 3 60.00%
Around The World In 80 Days 1 20.00%
Shrek 2 (for those who havent seen it) 1 20.00%
The New Vin Diesel Film 0 0%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ready 2 Roll!?
Started by: Aku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aku
Drunk

Ready 2 Roll!?

I hate release dates. Dawn of the dead is scheduled to come out on september 6th on dvd. SEPTEMBER??? what the fudge? I need blood, guts, violence and big black guys with shotguns blowing the heads off previosly friendly but not evil as hell zombies.

Anyway. As i havent posted on this site for some time which film are you looking forward to most?

-Spiderman
-Around The World In 80 Days
-Shrek 2
-(the new sci-fi one with vin diesel)

And why?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 05:37 PM
Aku is currently offline Click here to Send Aku a Private Message Find more posts by Aku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

For the last one, do you mean Chronicles of Riddick messed

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 05:43 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

Spiderman 2 will defintly be the best, followed by Shrek 2, then Riddick, then 80 days.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 06:47 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually Dawn of the Dead comes out October 5th. I'm mad because it orriginally was supposed to come out July 27.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 07:40 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

calm down dear, it's only a commercial

Last edited by furryman on Jul 6th, 2004 at 07:52 PM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 07:50 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

well mine is spider-man 2 then shrek, Riddick, and then 80 days. i dont no why 80 days is in here, cuase that movie will prolly suck as much as the other poor movies that had jackie in them.

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 08:13 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Nice to see other fans of the "Dawn" remake. I thought the movie was great and have seen it 4 times. I enjoyed the fact that it wasn't just a revamped screenplay, and added realistic characters. Everyone can identify with someone in the movie. But, do you identify with a survivor, or one of the dead?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 12:38 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

quote:
Originally posted by badsymbiote
Nice to see other fans of the "Dawn" remake. I thought the movie was great and have seen it 4 times. I enjoyed the fact that it wasn't just a revamped screenplay, and added realistic characters. Everyone can identify with someone in the movie. But, do you identify with a survivor, or one of the dead?

really i haerd it was realy badly done. bad char's and bad story. i'll have to rent it then.

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 03:57 AM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Well,
I hated Riddick
Spidey was pretty damn disappointing
and 80 days looks flat out gay
so I am hoping Shrek 2 is best.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:24 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

Yeh but you gotta remember that it also stars Steve Coogan who is well known (in Britain) as Alan Partridge and thats a wicked comedy.

I downloaded Dawn of the dead. Its such a good film. I need the dvd though coz films are always crap quality on computers and its sad just sitting by ya computer watching something. October 5th? I heard it was sometime during september? Its annoying. First Blockbuster said it would be out august 30th, then GAME said it would be out on July 24th, then IGN say September 6th and now its October 5th? Still it will be worth the wait i guess, still the film is proper classic.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 03:57 PM
Aku is currently offline Click here to Send Aku a Private Message Find more posts by Aku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aini
fallen

actually i'm looking forward the most to Freddy vs Jason. <that's not out here yet. and I/nobodey has a clue when it'll come out. dammit.

sane

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:02 PM
Aini is currently offline Click here to Send Aini a Private Message Find more posts by Aini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

Don't be too hopeful. I was really looking forward to the second matrix and look how that turned out.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:04 PM
Aini
fallen

are we talking about dvd's? cause that's what I meant. I know the movie and I like it.
..btw, welcome back aku

sane

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:07 PM
Aini is currently offline Click here to Send Aini a Private Message Find more posts by Aini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

Thankyou. Its good to be back Aini formely PurityKnight

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:14 PM
Aini
fallen

big grin Happy Dance

sane

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:16 PM