KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » National Treasure

National Treasure
Started by: greyboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
greyboy

National Treasure...thoughts?

Anyone caught the trailer for this yet? Looks pretty cool I guess....even if it is a popcorn movie. The part about the map being in the actual Constitution. Anyway, hopefully there isn't another thread on this, I didn't see any when I searched. Word!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 01:21 PM
greyboy is currently offline Click here to Send greyboy a Private Message Find more posts by greyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

looks entertainign atleast and with cage, kruger, bean and others has a good cast so it should be pretty good

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 04:44 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

i saw the trailer for this and it looks like a good heist/adventure flick.
I am not expecting the best, but just to be entertained...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 06:22 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

oh im at least expecting that. its pretty sweet that they picked such a cool idea...the constitution is a pretty well protected thing. it'll be cool to see how nicholas cage "takes down the security of the fed gov't"

lol....awesome!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 02:55 AM
greyboy is currently offline Click here to Send greyboy a Private Message Find more posts by greyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I just watched the trailer and I think it will be horrible.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 06:41 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Looks good to me. But then I like Nic Cage.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 03:38 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whatsupwithyou

horrible. simplu horrible! nic cage needs to stop making this horrid films

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 05:54 PM
whatsupwithyou is currently offline Click here to Send whatsupwithyou a Private Message Find more posts by whatsupwithyou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Matchstick Men was pretty good but I generally dislike Nic Cage's movies.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 06:32 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

i dont know why but this seems to remind me of tomb raider

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 05:09 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

i guess i can see where you say that...id like to see it end up a bit more like indy tho...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 02:06 AM
scott hiwersh

Maybe not Indy, but at least it is something new... I am thinking somewhere between indy and tomb raider 1.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 11:50 PM
scott hiwersh is currently offline Find more posts by scott hiwersh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

*bump*

had to bump bc i just started reading Angels & Demons and couldnt help but see some similarities here....maybe not directly dan brown-esque...but very similar i think..hidden meanings in everyday thing....ya'll agree?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 07:16 PM
scott hiwersh

Yes, both seem to talk about the unfinished pyramid thing... or at least refer to it. I cannot remember if they talk about it or just show it in the trailer, but it is in there... I think this will have a good deal of depth to it. I don't see Cage taking a poor script after his last few great ones...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 07:26 PM
scott hiwersh is currently offline Find more posts by scott hiwersh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ariwin

If you watch the Smart Trailer on the official site they give you all kinds of extra tidbits of information relating to the storyline. There's actually some very interesting stuff to be found there.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 05:40 PM
ariwin is currently offline Click here to Send ariwin a Private Message Find more posts by ariwin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bantache
Beyond Comprehension

Question National Treasure realese date? any1

ok, this is to anyone from the US. when is this being realesed state side? I really want to know, i mean Nicholas Cage and Sean Bean drool fest. love

Thou's wasted days reside on my wasted heart. Dearest one forgive all pretenses. Find with in you the love you once had and stop it turning into venomous hate. I am too far gone, young rose, prove me wrong.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 07:11 PM
Bantache is currently offline Click here to Send Bantache a Private Message Find more posts by Bantache Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

Hey - I'm super excited for this movie, too! The release date in the US is November 24th . . .

Have you checked out the Smarttrailer on the National Treasure main web page? It's really sweet - cool new features. Yeah, Sean Bean is going to be great in this. And I really like all the secret society stuff that's supposed to be in it.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 01:31 AM
roundisfunny

But, seeing as how you live in the UK, the US release date won't do you much good (unless you plan a trip up here before February 11, 2005, which is the scheduled release date for this movie in the UK).

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 01:48 AM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

Yeah, and I was wrong about the US release date anyway. It's November 19, 2004. I guess they pushed up the release date. Good . . . less time for me to have to wait to see it.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 02:13 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Yay Nicolas Cage!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 02:36 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

Whoops. You did say you wanted the US release date, didn't you? Sorry about that.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 04:36 AM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote