KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Noooooooo!!!!!!!!

Noooooooo!!!!!!!!
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Noooooooo!!!!!!!!

It has just been confirmed that Jessica Alba will play the Invisible Woman in the new Fnatastic Four movie now it is truly going to be a terrible terrible movie everyone.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 05:40 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

i loove the fantastic 4 and if she fuks it up.....;

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 01:31 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

She look nothing like her mad

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 02:16 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

ya i kno. i hope this movie doesnt end up a comic flop like daredevil

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 03:53 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Re: Noooooooo!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
now it is truly going to be a terrible terrible movie everyone.

Like anyone will go see it...

*scraaaaaaaaaaape*

*scraaaaaaaaaaape*

We at the bottom of the barrel yet? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 04:37 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Fantastic Four isn't scraping the barrel, that's reserved for Silver Surfer and Wonder Woman.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 05:24 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Right now the Daredevil and Fntastic Four movies have each alone cursed the good names of these characters.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 11:25 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Can't these movie producers do a superhero movie without SCREWING IT UP? Jessica Alba as Sue Richards? How and why? I thought that Rachel Adams was going to play the character of Sue? Well....whatever the reasons maybe....I hope that Jessica remains invisible throught the whole movie. yes

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Jul 20th, 2004 at 12:12 AM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 12:10 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

lol. i hope so too. i also hope that they make the uniforms decent lookin and dont alter them too much from the books

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 02:50 AM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

If anyone actually goes to see this movie, I doubt they will want to see George Clooney running around in black and blue spandex, with a 4 on his chest.

"X Men" set the tone for classic comic movie costumes. They'll be altered big time.

By the way, have they figured out how they are going to work the Human Torch and Thing into this movie, and have them look somewhat credible?

Sorry, gang. I imagine this one will be knockin' around with the original Punisher and Captain America movies, along with The Avengers, and The Phantom.

Last edited by Cory Chaos on Jul 20th, 2004 at 05:36 AM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 05:33 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

ARGH
Jessica Alba !!!

What the hell is going on

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 05:38 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

They have a small budget, the director of Barbershop, and Jessica Alba as Sue Storm. I use to think Daredevil would be the worst comic book movie this decade and out now comes Fantastic Four rolling along.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 11:16 AM