KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » kill bill certain sound/music in the movie

kill bill certain sound/music in the movie
Started by: ron_burgundy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ron_burgundy

kill bill certain sound/music in the movie

Hey does anyone know the name of the sound/song in Kill Bill Vol. 1 when it zooms up to Uma Thurmans' eyes and it replays when she's being beat up in the wedding chapel? If anyone know the name of this or where to find it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 08:34 PM
ron_burgundy is currently offline Click here to Send ron_burgundy a Private Message Find more posts by ron_burgundy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abnicirici

Issac Hayes "Ironside"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 08:51 PM
abnicirici is currently offline Click here to Send abnicirici a Private Message Find more posts by abnicirici Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

it's in the OST, but it's only a clip, not the whole song...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 10:57 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's Quincy Jones - Ironside. It's a very very short edit from the piece.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 06:10 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indy_Knight

What music is that during the scene were Beatrix walks back to Budd's place?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 06:17 AM
Indy_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Indy_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Indy_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

If I had to guess, I'd say it's "A Silhouette of Doom" by Ennio Morricone, since that's the track after the Johnny Cash number on the soundtrack. That's no guarantee, of course, but it's possible.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 09:24 PM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indy_Knight

The music aint on the Soundtrack CD. Thanks though. Annyone else?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 06:15 AM
Indy_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Indy_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Indy_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

That piece of music by Morricone is used in the Elle/Bride scenes.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 04:32 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
twose

The Tarantinos

Hey!
I just noticed a few of you had been talking about the music from the films and wondered if you'd heard of The Tarantinos? I'm a Tarantino devotee and a music student and havn't been quite so excited about a band since my Granny jumped out a plane naked.
Basically the band play all the music from the films and there coming to my local town.
In case your interseted they're gona be at The Corn Exchange, Newbury, Berkshire on Sat 18 September. Serioulsy if you like the music you'll love em!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 12:03 PM
twose is currently offline Click here to Send twose a Private Message Find more posts by twose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indy_Knight

Thats sounds good. Welcome, twose!

I think I've found the answer to my own question a few posts above. Sunny Road To Salina by Christophe, it was on the Japanese and fan made (on the DVD) trailer.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 01:47 PM
bad ritchie

Re: The Tarantinos

quote:
Originally posted by twose
Hey!
I just noticed a few of you had been talking about the music from the films and wondered if you'd heard of The Tarantinos? I'm a Tarantino devotee and a music student and havn't been quite so excited about a band since my Granny jumped out a plane naked.
Basically the band play all the music from the films and there coming to my local town.
In case your interseted they're gona be at The Corn Exchange, Newbury, Berkshire on Sat 18 September. Serioulsy if you like the music you'll love em!

Can't believe there's someone else out there that's heard of this band. I saw them on holiday Germany last year - they were awesome! And now they're coming to the UK!! How can I get tickets? Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 09:20 AM
bad ritchie is currently offline Click here to Send bad ritchie a Private Message Find more posts by bad ritchie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote