KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » MAD MAX's dog

MAD MAX's dog
Started by: ragesRemorse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

MAD MAX's dog

yeah, um this really isnt about mad max, but if you want to talk about the bad ass movie then please by all means. I am really just taking advantage of making a thread so i can ask if anyone knows what kind of dog max had in the movie, my girlfriend loves those dogs, if i simply ask her she may get wise to my plan on buying her one, so can someone help me out?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 09:08 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Sorry couldn't tell you. However, here is a previous post of mine about this movie:

quote:
I finally saw the original after years and all I can ask is, "Why the f*ck did they make a sequel to this piece of shit?" Don't get me wrong, I always found Thunderdome and Road Warrior entertaining, and I still want to see Fury Road, but the original was aweful. Am I the only one who thinks this?

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 10:24 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Mad max was great. It was original. To me it had a very interesting atmosphere. I know many people cant stomach sitting through mad max, beccause the budget was very low for the film. I have noticed that unless you grew up with mad max you are more inclined to like the sequals. To me the sequals were the peices of shit. Yeah road warrior has some of the best action sequences, but over all the movie felt empty, and seemed to shadow a remake of the orignal.I did like it though because it was a decent elaboration on the original, but it felt like it diddnt do what it wanted to or could have done. Thunderdome is at the top of my shit list for movies, that film was complete crap.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 11:44 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

which dog are you talking about the one he had in mad max or in road warrior

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 12:52 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote