KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » CLARK KENT vs SON GOKU

CLARK KENT vs SON GOKU
Started by: kakarrot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kakarrot

Smile CLARK KENT vs SON GOKU

OK CHECK IT OUT THE MATCH OF THE CENTURY... Go ahead and leave feedback of how and why the winner would conquer all! please only leave comments if you know what your talking about. thanks smokin'

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 11:19 PM
kakarrot is currently offline Click here to Send kakarrot a Private Message Find more posts by kakarrot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakarrot

i gotta say goku all the way although superman is cool there would be no competition. sorry supe fans!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 11:23 PM
kakarrot is currently offline Click here to Send kakarrot a Private Message Find more posts by kakarrot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
imcool34

ARE YOU KIDDINE!!? superman is the dumbest hero.. the only thing that cud slighty be useful to anyone in dbz is his laser vision... other thank that goku has saiyan strength and can fly aswell.. but much faster.

and for god sakes goku shoots blasts of energy outta his fricken hands!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 11:30 PM
imcool34 is currently offline Click here to Send imcool34 a Private Message Find more posts by imcool34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakarrot

alright relax man! i know this. actually there is no superhero to even come close to goku or any sayiajin!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 11:38 PM
kakarrot

ninja

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 11:45 PM
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

k super man would win,my reasons would be while super man is kicking the crap out of goku he would still be talking about how he still is hiding some gay hidden power and beat him up. by the time goku is ACTUALLY DONE TALKING maybe he would just be able to see him self bleeding to death. lol but thats my view on it.

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 06:23 AM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Saiyans blow up worlds very easily - and CAUSE CRATERS BY YELLING LOUDLY!

It's ridiculous - the whole DBZ/GT thing is meant to be over the top power tripping. Comparring it to the likes of Superman and other traditional western comic book heroes is crazy.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 03:16 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Superman wins this.

While Goku spends the better part of 15 minutes "powering up"

Superman has already stomped a mud hole in him.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 03:36 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Superman wins this.

Then his friends wish him back with the Dragonballs (as always - urgh).

Goku is amazingly like Superman, he's died many times, yet, is still alive. (WTF?)

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 03:40 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Haven't we done this one before? In one of the appropriate forums, no less.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 03:53 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Superman wins this.

im with u man

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 08:18 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

WTF is this kiddie horsecrap doing in movie discussion? Can we have this thread moved to the kindergarten forum where it belongs.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 08:31 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
WTF is this kiddie horsecrap doing in movie discussion? Can we have this thread moved to the kindergarten forum where it belongs.
lol anything with goku or any DB thing should be moved to kindergarden for the plp who watch it the plp in kindergarden lol.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 10:19 PM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

this has been done before.
major knight think before you speak there is that old saying"be silent and let people think your a fool or speak and remove all doubt". i think your statement has removed the doubt.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 11:46 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Wyngarde
this has been done before.
major knight think before you speak there is that old saying"be silent and let people think your a fool or speak and remove all doubt". i think your statement has removed the doubt.
dont think that OLD saying got very far. cuase i've never heard of anything like that. but u no good for u to bring somehting like that up.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 02:11 AM
jinXed by JaNx

i think tomany of you people make Goku out like a God and cant be beaten by anoyone. I see many of you believe that there is no character from western comics that could beat goku. Fact is that there are a heap load of characters that would saly Goku in a heart beat. Dark phoenix,x-man, franklin richrads, thanos, just to name a few.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 02:41 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly

Yeah, but Goku will be wished back by the Dragonballs, and win. He always does, he's like Superman in that respect.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 12:18 PM
Major Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Yeah, but Goku will be wished back by the Dragonballs, and win. He always does, he's like Superman in that respect.
he can only be wished back once. and it takes about a year to use the balls again.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 12:38 AM