KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Edward Scissorhands

Edward Scissorhands
Started by: Celestialgirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

Edward Scissorhands

Anybody seen this movie-I couldn't recongnise him at first. But I really think it was a weird version of frankestein.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 05:01 AM
Celestialgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Celestialgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Celestialgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

.... are you.... JOKING?!?!?!?! **HEART ATTACK**

I mean I see that they have stuff in common but.... this is one of my favorite movies (in my top 5) and it has things WAY different about it than frankenstien... woah... jesus...

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 05:11 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

not the story, just concept of how people hatedd him in the end and wanted him dead and how he was made by that scientist guy, but other than that it doesn't resemble frankestein.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 05:45 AM
Celestialgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Celestialgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Celestialgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Yay my favorite movie in the whole world when i was 2. Johnny Depp rules!!!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 03:01 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

the film kicks so much ****ing ass

Hey Pig Piggy Pig Pig Pig

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 02:29 PM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Yes it does.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 02:31 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikeysgothicgur
Fuct Up Kid

Edward Sicssiorhands and the LOTR series are the only movies Orlando Bloom did a good acting apperance in.

To alcohol and cigarettes and maryjane -Jesus of Subrbia (Greenday)
I'm not part of a redneack agenda -American Idiot (Greenday)

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 07:40 PM
mikeysgothicgur is currently offline Click here to Send mikeysgothicgur a Private Message Find more posts by mikeysgothicgur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Orlando Bloom wasnt even in E.S

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 07:44 PM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by MissesDepp?!
.... are you.... JOKING?!?!?!?! **HEART ATTACK**

I mean I see that they have stuff in common but.... this is one of my favorite movies (in my top 5) and it has things WAY different about it than frankenstien... woah... jesus...

Since a) Tim Burtons first short film was a homage to Frankenstein and b) the plot of Edward is that a doctor decides to create a man from parts who ends up looking like a monster and being hunted down by angry villagers I dont think comparing the two is THAT much of a stretch.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 09:44 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

i love edward scissorhands

that movies rules and plus Johnny Depps in it love

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 09:46 PM
Lady Lithoniel is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Lithoniel a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Lithoniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Yay i agree Pyro

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 09:47 PM
mikeysgothicgur
Fuct Up Kid

quote:
Originally posted by OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Yes it does.

LOL!!! I'm sorry you guys I don't know where the he!! what I was thinking when I said that, I'm so retarded! I think ES is Johnny Depp's only good movie though. I heard The Secret Window is good, but I'm still debating if I should spend cash on it and rent it.

To alcohol and cigarettes and maryjane -Jesus of Subrbia (Greenday)
I'm not part of a redneack agenda -American Idiot (Greenday)

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 04:38 PM
mikeysgothicgur is currently offline Click here to Send mikeysgothicgur a Private Message Find more posts by mikeysgothicgur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

WOW Really? Have you seen many JD films? Omg yes ES is one of his best, but have you seen POTC? Thats the best of the best

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 05:14 PM
Rabid Tiger
There Will Come A Day....

I love edward scissor hands!

FOUR LEGS GOOD, TWO LEGS BAD!

Made by MC Mike

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 06:15 PM
Rabid Tiger is currently offline Click here to Send Rabid Tiger a Private Message Find more posts by Rabid Tiger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

rock on. lots of ppl do

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 06:26 PM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Eh, his best is still "Ed Wood". Characterwise, "POTC", perhaps. I haven't seen this film in aaaaaages, if at all. I hardly remember it.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 09:54 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Oh watch it again, again!! sorry. I havent seen Ed Wood. sad

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 10:04 PM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Ed Wood is such a great movie... the fantastic Martin Landau.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 10:04 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heen68
heen68

I watched it for the first time last week an i was like is that JD he looked so cute.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 10:07 PM
heen68 is currently offline Click here to Send heen68 a Private Message Find more posts by heen68 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Which one? ES?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 10:31 PM