KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Please vote for July's Movie of the Month

Movie of the Month?
This poll is closed.
The Butterfly Effect 9 32.14%
Napoleon Dynamite 1 3.57%
Blade Runner 2 7.14%
Deep Impact 0 0%
Kill Bill vol. 2 9 32.14%
The Godfather Part 1 3 10.71%
Scarface 4 14.29%
Total: 28 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Please vote for July's Movie of the Month
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Smile Please vote for July's Movie of the Month

I voted The Butterfly Effect.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 08:44 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

me too!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 09:11 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Yay! happy

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 09:25 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

SCARFACE

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 09:59 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I nominated Kill Bill but I'm going to vote Scarface since it already has 1 vote.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 04:18 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Blade Runner

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 04:21 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I voted for "The Butterfly Effect".

If I am not mistaken, this thread is to suggest lesser known films that the majority of the people here may want to watch, is it not? Or has that been totally abandoned.

"Scarface" is a movie I would consider to be a movie that would only appeal to a select audience, because there is alot to turn off the majority of movie goers, as it is basically shock cinema.

Just something to chew on for next months nominations, if they even happen.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 04:31 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

UGH! I'd rather see Spider-Man 2 win than the moron-fest that is "That 70's show: The Movie"

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 08:28 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Then vote for Blade Runner.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 08:40 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Kill Bill smile

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 09:04 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderGurl

This is by far the most retarded poll I've ever seen on the forums. Where the hell is Spiderman 2? What a joke.

mad

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 10:08 PM
SpiderGurl is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGurl a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Dont worry, be happy smile

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 10:10 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I agree, chill-out, you can vote Spider-Man 2 next time.

The Butterfly Effect's winning! eek!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 09:35 AM
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

yea im caught between butterfly effect and Godfather......... cant choose

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 04:43 PM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Why is it that every movie I want to win has a another movie in the same genre competing with it in these polls? First Fight Club has to split its votes with Usual Suspects. Now the Godfather and Scarface.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 11:38 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

i dunno sucks i guess

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 02:48 PM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Well, doesn't matter anymore, our clear cut winner is "The Butterfly Effect". cool

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 05:22 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

i voted butterfly effect....i actually thought this movie was going to be terrible, but i really liked it... did anyone see the alternate ending where ashton meets amy on the busy sidewalk and they start talking??? that would have been a much better ending.....

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 11:50 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

They didn't start talking, they just passed each other. I liked that ending more though because it didn't seem right that he could enter his head from watching the video of his mom in labor and it was funny when he said, "I hate you and if I ever see you again I'll kill you and your family."

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 11:53 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I guess I should rent the butterfly effect sometime.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 12:01 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote