KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » What movie sequals wud be good?

What movie sequals wud be good?
Started by: imcool34

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
imcool34

Arrow What movie sequals wud be good?

What do you think the movie industry should make sequals of... or prequals.. i think:

space balls
super mario bros 2

um... im surprised i cant really think of nemore messed o well you guys can post some and ill think of other later.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 03:23 AM
imcool34 is currently offline Click here to Send imcool34 a Private Message Find more posts by imcool34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Well to be honest, I'm not a fan of sequels at all. They tend to ruin the originals these days. A properly done remake of "The War of the Words" by HG Wells would be cool though.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 04:35 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Howard the Duck 2

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 04:44 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Hm...
Thats not being made that i know of,
Spaceballs
Kill Bill 3
Tomb Raaider

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 05:04 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Kill Bill 3 would suck! they killed Bill!
so would tomb Raider!

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 05:42 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Um Nikki needs revange and TR would be awsome

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 05:55 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scabby mcgee
Ambassador of Awesomeness

Waynes World 3

Reservoir Dogs 2

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 06:59 AM
scabby mcgee is currently offline Click here to Send scabby mcgee a Private Message Find more posts by scabby mcgee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Re: What movie sequals wud be good?

quote:
Originally posted by imcool34
space balls
super mario bros 2

um... im surprised i cant really think of nemore

I'm not!!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 11:28 AM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Toy Story 3

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 11:36 AM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
imcool34

quote:
Well to be honest, I'm not a fan of sequels at all. They tend to ruin the originals these days

what about the upcoming exorcist!? that loos soo cool.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 12:33 PM
imcool34 is currently offline Click here to Send imcool34 a Private Message Find more posts by imcool34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukiebaggs

Toy Story 3 is in the works sadly without Pixar, Disney may screw this up terribly because Pixar wrote & directed the 1st & 2nd films entirely without disney.

Pixar has 2 more co productions with Disney as the Distributer, the incredibles & Cars, affter that their 7 picture deal expires & pixar goes solo, I hope they will try to branch out from just the family entertainment sector. I love Pixar & how they always brings somehthing new & innovative to the CGI films sector.

Personally i would love to See Master & Commander get a sequel, have any of you read the books? I hear the 1st film was set in the middle of the series so presumably they could set another Master & Commander either before or after the origional.

heres hoping

Lord of the Rings, alot more happened in New Zealand than the trilogy of the Decade!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 05:08 PM
lukiebaggs is currently offline Click here to Send lukiebaggs a Private Message Find more posts by lukiebaggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by scabby mcgee
Waynes World 3

Reservoir Dogs 2

I'd like to see them bring back Wayne's World. Especially now that Mike is big from the Austin Powers series.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 06:24 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Meat Wad34
Hail To The Meat Wad Baby

Gigli 2! Hella Good!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 12:25 AM
Meat Wad34 is currently offline Click here to Send Meat Wad34 a Private Message Find more posts by Meat Wad34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Boy
Kevski

Super Mario Bros 2 with Hoskins and Leguizamo........... hellllllll yeah!!!!!!!!!

www.myspace.com/throughsolace
Through Solace- The Stand out in March 08 on Holdfast Records

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 12:37 AM
Bad Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xavier Draven

I don't know. I'd like to see a good Dungeons & Dragons Sequel you know WITHOUT Paris Hilton.

Or a good Final Fantasy movie

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 03:09 AM
Xavier Draven is currently offline Click here to Send Xavier Draven a Private Message Find more posts by Xavier Draven Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

sequels need to be VERY VERY gud to make it ... gladiator 2 i heard .. but why the first one had enough plot to make one excllnt movie no need for a second ...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 01:31 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdventChild
The Oringinal AdventChild

Hey another final fantasy movie is coming out it's called Final Fantasy7: Advent Children.. I think it's goin to be awsome!!!! it takes place 2 years after the final battle.... any way here's the link

www . square-enix . co . jp /dvd/ff7ac/
of coarse with out the spaces of coarse

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 02:13 PM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i couldnt give a s..t cuz i dont like them

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 02:27 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

super troopers 2

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 04:27 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

smile

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 04:49 PM