KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Have you heard of the new excercist movie thing?

Have you heard of the new excercist movie thing?
Started by: Mansons_slave

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mansons_slave

Tongue Have you heard of the new excercist movie thing?

smokin' OMG have you heard of the movie comin out that tells the story of what happens before the actual story the Excercist? I laughed my ****in ass off on the excercist and I am hopin this will be a little frightening and just as entertaining as the first. I do know The Excercist was suppose to be a scary movie but to me I thought it was funny! What do you guys think about a movie like that comin out? confused Well I hope we can make a good and interesting discussion about this movie!
>PEACE rock

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 01:59 AM
Mansons_slave is currently offline Click here to Send Mansons_slave a Private Message Find more posts by Mansons_slave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I laughed my ass off as well. Especially when she ran down the stairs on her hands/facing up and puked the blood. This new one will be crap because it won't be funny due to the time era.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 02:07 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mansons_slave

I am sorry but this time since this movie wasnt made back when the Ecercist was made I think it will be a frightening movie but I am hoping they will do some stupid shit like the girl walking on her fingertips down the stairs while doing the "bridge" and like when the girl turned her head completely around and her puking that green shit all over the priests and shit I just hope they dont try to make it "Scary" Like Jeepers Creepers or anything like that!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 06:02 AM
Mansons_slave is currently offline Click here to Send Mansons_slave a Private Message Find more posts by Mansons_slave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Language, Manson.

I dont think this movie looks very good, I havent even seen the real "Exorcist" all the way through, but it doesnt look like it'll be scary or anything. sad

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 02:34 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

yea i have but to tell u the truth i think it will be pretty bad and there are thread on this in the horror forum

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 02:49 PM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Oh well.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 03:17 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think it will be bad like all of the other excercist movies

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 05:26 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote