KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Oh Hell No

Oh Hell No
Started by: fini

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fini
Hurricane stalker

Angry Oh Hell No

okok, enough is enough. Have u people seen what they have done to the THUNDERBIRDS??!?!?!?

that cartoon rocked in the 80's.

AND DO U see the pack of focking shit they reduced it to???? WHAT is the deal with the spy-kid setting.

Please someone tell me why hollywood keep messing up these stories we loved forever??? GODDAMMIT, Where are the brains these days????

ok thats my tantrum for now.

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 04:18 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I think you're confusing the Thundercats..

(please log in to view the image)

..with "Thunderbirds are Go!", which is the 1964 puppeteered childrens show that the live action movie is based off of.

Even still, they did ruin the "Thunderbirds" name with this live action atrocity, regardless. I have no clue what they were thinking when they made this one.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 05:32 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I think you're confusing the Thundercats..

..with "Thunderbirds are Go!", which is the 1964 puppeteered childrens show that the live action movie is based off of.

Even still, they did ruin the "Thunderbirds" name with this live action atrocity, regardless. I have no clue what they were thinking when they made this one.

Has he even seen the trailer laughing

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 06:46 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

this movie looks sooo stupid!!!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 06:52 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Re: Oh Hell No

quote:
Originally posted by fini
okok, enough is enough. Have u people seen what they have done to the THUNDERBIRDS??!?!?!?

that cartoon rocked in the 80's.

AND DO U see the pack of focking shit they reduced it to???? WHAT is the deal with the spy-kid setting.

Please someone tell me why hollywood keep messing up these stories we loved forever??? GODDAMMIT, Where are the brains these days????

ok thats my tantrum for now.

Ah, get over it.

....Sorry to say, I actually didn't mind the film. But I am not quite old enough to remeber to much of the original.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 08:54 AM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

oh nooo thunderbirds was all about the puppets!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 01:48 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

nooo there WAS ALSO A CARTOON in the 80's

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 02:02 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Are you sure? The only other Thunderbird I remember is cheap nasty cider favoured by down and outs in this country.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 03:24 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

It's Thunderbirds 2086 which was only on for one season, the course of maybe 4 months in '82, 18 episodes.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 03:38 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

OH YEAH, thats it. wow only one season., But it wasn't that bad, i've seeeeen much worse cartoons stay on for longer.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 08:45 PM
ChickinMeat

The trailer was cringe-worthy, i dont think ill be seeing it at the cinema, and i dont think ill see it on DVD

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 11:03 PM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Meat Wad34
Hail To The Meat Wad Baby

They are actually showing reruns of Thunderbirds on G4TechTV.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 11:45 PM
Meat Wad34 is currently offline Click here to Send Meat Wad34 a Private Message Find more posts by Meat Wad34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zerosparx

It was a mistake making a Thunderbird movie in the first place. The original show wasnt dumb enough I guess.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 02:06 AM
Zerosparx is currently offline Click here to Send Zerosparx a Private Message Find more posts by Zerosparx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

From what I read in my newspaper, the show the movie is based on was a British children's puppet show during the 60's that was a miserable failure...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 02:23 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I didn't care much for the show at all but after seeing the trailer to the movie, I'd rather watch the show. Someone must have been high when thinking of that movie.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 02:47 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

what makes the movie worse is that they made it with dorky kids in the rpesence of kick ass movies like bourne supremacy and spider man

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:57 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dj4monie

Thunderbirds 2086 -

There are 24 episodes, only 22 where dubbed to english I believe.

From what I have been able to find, only "Trial" and "U.F.O" haven't been seen by anybody outside of Japan.

I currently have 13 of the 24 episodes

TV dot com has a more up to date information on the series.

I'm working on a web site

Contact me directly for more information on the series if you want.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 04:51 PM
dj4monie is currently offline Click here to Send dj4monie a Private Message Find more posts by dj4monie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

Where do you people dig up these old threads from??? LOL

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 08:25 PM
alic88
Barzakh

speaking of THUNDER

does anyone remember that cartoon THUNDERSUB. that cartoon was great

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 11:17 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote