KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Mummy Movie Fans

Mummy Movie Fans
Started by: Hathor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hathor

Mummy Movie Fans

If there are any fans of the Mummy Movies out there, we may have some good news...Looks like there pushing Sommers to do another one!!

Sure hope so......love the first two!!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 02:38 PM
Hathor is currently offline Click here to Send Hathor a Private Message Find more posts by Hathor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Should be in movie section - moving

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 02:39 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i think it shud be ... but the answer to your question is yes

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 03:39 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

no, zombie ones are better... like Dawn of the Dead! (still waiting to be moved)

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 03:44 PM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i dont think so they r ruddy crap

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 04:27 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

when you say mummy movies, do you mean mummy as in the brendan fraiser mummy, as in the mummy returns, or mummys in general?

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 05:37 PM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

i think he means bredan and in that case please no more of them! the first wasnt too bad but the second sucked the mummy was hardly used it was so lame... there beating a dead horse if thye try to make aother

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 06:02 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea, I dont see why the would make another, the first one was ok, but thats it

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:46 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disturbed Angel
~.:Fae:.~

rock

Do you believe in faeries?

I do.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 05:37 PM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zerosparx

Forum crew is right who cares the second one wasnt bad enoguh.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 07:48 PM
Zerosparx is currently offline Click here to Send Zerosparx a Private Message Find more posts by Zerosparx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I liked it the first time i saw it (the mummy), but the more i see it now, the more i hate it. The mummy returns was only a popcorn movie, as will any more predecessors.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 09:30 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

surely there cant be another brendan fraisier mummy though, he killed it totally in the 2nd film.

unless the mummy manages to escape wherever it went in the movie, but that would suck, vigorously.

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 03:22 PM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

hey the mummy was great. At first u will think that its just an Adventure film, but it had some great comedy in it.

I dont care what anyone says i love it.

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 05:59 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Worried Re: Mummy Movie Fans

quote:
Originally posted by Hathor
If there are any fans of the Mummy Movies out there, we may have some good news...Looks like there pushing Sommers to do another one!!

Sure hope so......love the first two!!

Already knew about a year and a half ago.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 01:08 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dAgEnIuS

I have a feeling that the 3rd is gonna kill the 1st and 2nd ones..... no no

but you neva know...

"Cool" Luke: SAY WHAAAA~~!!#@!%^

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 06:27 PM
dAgEnIuS is currently offline Click here to Send dAgEnIuS a Private Message Find more posts by dAgEnIuS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
linwe_felagund
There can only be one

I think that it would be ok to have a 3rd mummy movie as long as there are no more spin offs...( the Scorpin King) now that one really sucked evil face

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 06:33 PM
linwe_felagund is currently offline Click here to Send linwe_felagund a Private Message Find more posts by linwe_felagund Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i luuuuuuuved the mummy movies... i am a really really mad fan of them ... i used to watch them everyday i drove people barmy ...
but like people say how could they get imohtep bak from hell . i think the story finished where the second movie did it was a good enough ending for me ... (* tho i wouldnt whing if a thrd movie came out )

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 07:40 PM