KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Silent Hill Movie, any info?

Silent Hill Movie, any info?
Started by: ChickinMeat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ChickinMeat

Silent Hill Movie, any info?

Hey there,

i was just wondering if anyone has any information on the film they could share with me. My buddy says he has found info on it and that it looks scary and stuff, but when i have tried to find any info i dig up nothing.

so if anyone has any info on it please share, is the film even comming out at all?

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 05:54 PM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mayhem23

Konami (game creaters) announced it's intentions to make a movie based on the Silent Hill series about a year ago, but I havent heard anything since. I think it got shelved.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 06:04 PM
Mayhem23 is currently offline Click here to Send Mayhem23 a Private Message Find more posts by Mayhem23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I hope cameron diaz is in it... almost every silent hill game has a chick that looks like her

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 10:51 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 11:12 AM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Wow that's scary, I was just saying the other day that I'd love it if they made a Silent Hill movie.

I hope they use the storyline from Silent Hill 3.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 04:04 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

That's funny. As I'm reading this thead "You're not Here" from Silent Hill 3 is randomly playing on my Media Player.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 05:00 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

They have the director of Brotherhood of the Wolf, so I am there when they have finished, only onto pre production at the moment.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 11:48 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Andrew McLeod

Well...I thought I'd ressurrect this as they're starting shooting on Monday. How do I know? My town here has become Silent Hill. They've completely redesigned our downtown to look like Silent Hill, it's unnerving. Our downtown was so delapitated they thought it would be perfect for a Silent Hill. I always said that if I had to make a Silent Hill movie I'd do it in my downtown, I guess me and the filmmakers think a like.

Love is an accident waiting to happen. Desire is a stranger you think you know. Intimacy is a lie we tell ourselves. Truth is a game you play to win. If you believe in love at first sight you never stop looking.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 12:02 AM
Andrew McLeod is currently offline Click here to Send Andrew McLeod a Private Message Find more posts by Andrew McLeod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

nice i am looking for a date of when it will be finnished any one know?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 02:29 PM
diabloprimeevil is currently offline Click here to Send diabloprimeevil a Private Message Find more posts by diabloprimeevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i dunno, whats the movie gonna be, a woman walking around for a hour and a half shitting herself on her own. i dont think the movie has as much potential as some people do

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 08:07 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stratusfan

yeah i heard a girl will play as harry! mad its really supposed to be scary evil face

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 04:51 PM
stratusfan is currently offline Click here to Send stratusfan a Private Message Find more posts by stratusfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Andrew McLeod

It shouldn't be ready until next year. it was shooting in May. The story is supposed to be exactly like the first just with tweakings like the characters and stuff.

Love is an accident waiting to happen. Desire is a stranger you think you know. Intimacy is a lie we tell ourselves. Truth is a game you play to win. If you believe in love at first sight you never stop looking.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 07:50 PM
Andrew McLeod is currently offline Click here to Send Andrew McLeod a Private Message Find more posts by Andrew McLeod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Bump and moved to the new forum!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 11:29 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote