KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Wicker Park

Wicker Park
Started by: theone0103

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
theone0103
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wicker Park

I don't know about you but this movie looks pretty good. If you know nothing about the film you could check out http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=5569.

Sypnosis from comingsoon.net:

Intricately moving back and forth in time and revealing the story from each character's perspective, Wicker Park is an intense psychological drama about a man (Hartnett) caught in an obsessive search for a woman he fell deeply in love with - a woman who then vanished without a trace. Two years after her disappearance, he catches a fleeting glimpse of her in a local bar and begins a twisting search to find her and discover what really happened.

I think that this movie could be pretty good but intense and frighting. But it must be frighting only to not go over the PG-13 level. The Movie "Wicker Park" Will be released in theatres worldwide September 3, 2004.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:58 PM
theone0103 is currently offline Click here to Send theone0103 a Private Message Find more posts by theone0103 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

I liked this movie! I think I am the only one ... but that's ok

Old Post Jan 9th, 2005 07:28 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 9th, 2005 07:36 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RebelPhoenix
I work in mysterious ways

I thought it was about a couple (him and the above lady) who are trying to get away from an obsessive stalker her has (another female), no? confused

Official Gryffindor Lawyer

Old Post Jan 9th, 2005 02:23 PM
RebelPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send RebelPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by RebelPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought it was awful, just see the French original L' Appartement, now that is fantastic.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2005 05:50 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

can you rent L' Appartment at Hollywood video or something like that or do I have to buy the movie?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 04:33 AM
Solo

You might be able to rent it at Hollywood, I think I rented L' Appartement awhile back at Blockbuster. Or might have it mistaken for a different movie.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 05:33 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I bought it, would have no idea about where you would rent it offline.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 11:30 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I haven't seen the French version, but I just finished watching Wicker Park, and it was great. I gotta admit, after the first forty minutes I wanted to turn it off because is just seemed too vague and dependent on pleasing audiences with it's fine lighting and intricate Dutch angles, but then it comes alive and carries on into a wonderful film.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 12:08 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote