KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Almost Famous

Almost Famous
Started by: amerifan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
amerifan

Almost Famous

isn't this just one of the greatest movies? kate hudson is just amazing and gorgeous. This was a true story right? It's funny how many movies have already done the "i am a rock god" scene when he jumps into the pool. (not another teen movie, and im pretty sure anchorman was imitating that too. what did u guys think of the soundtrack?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 10:24 PM
amerifan is currently offline Click here to Send amerifan a Private Message Find more posts by amerifan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Almost famouse was a pretty good movie

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 10:33 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Too much flower child hippie dialogue for me. The music was the only thing that kept into it. Great soundtrack. thumb up

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 10:46 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amerifan

lol flower hippie yea i really loved the soundtrack, hey u should listen to the allman brothers new cd i heard it while working at umvd and it really reminded me of the music from the movie. its called stand back the anthology. .....btw, love your slipnot spoiler

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 10:51 PM
amerifan is currently offline Click here to Send amerifan a Private Message Find more posts by amerifan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

best part of that movie:

"They're here... they are here.. led zeppelin is here... jimi page and robert plant... robert plant touched THIS pen three seconds ago..."
"that's the biggest led zeppelin fan in the world"

haha good times

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 10:58 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Yeah, I seen the new cd cover. Haven't heard it but I will check it out. smile

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 10:58 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirtyducky

i havent seen the movie sad is it good?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 11:00 PM
dirtyducky is currently offline Click here to Send dirtyducky a Private Message Find more posts by dirtyducky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nemo
ocean and sea

nope, you want to see a good movie, should check out Almost Heroes instead.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 08:02 AM
nemo is currently offline Click here to Send nemo a Private Message Find more posts by nemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

Almost famous was a great flick IMO, the music I will agree was the best part. Also the acid trip was fun to watch.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 05:40 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

My spoiler?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 01:19 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

almost famous is an AMAZING movie!!!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 10:03 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vagaryatwill

I liked that movie a lot. Kate Hudson was great in it. I only saw it just a little over a year ago.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 10:30 PM
vagaryatwill is currently offline Click here to Send vagaryatwill a Private Message Find more posts by vagaryatwill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

The great thing about Almost famous is that by all accounts it should be terrible - it's about a 15 year old kid and 1970's rock. A recipe for disaster.

It works because the cast is flawless, everyone - from the mainstays down to the last tiny walk-on, walk-off bitpart is 100% perfect The script is heartfelt charming and manages to capture something about first love without being in any way mawkish or sentimental. And - it's funny. Funny funny funny and sexy and funny. I think it's the best thing Cameron Crow has done and would advise anyone who liked it to make sure you check the Directors cut DVD with a nice juicy extra 30 minutes footage. Plus if you don’t mind that sub-R&B rockin style so much it comes with a free CD of Stillwaters songs from the film.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 12:06 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

I LOVED this movie great plotline... and kate hudson

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 06:09 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Re: Almost Famous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by amerifan
isn't this just one of the greatest movies? kate hudson is just amazing and gorgeous. This was a true story right? It's funny how many movies have already done the "i am a rock god" scene when he jumps into the pool. (not another teen movie, and im pretty sure anchorman was imitating that too. what did u guys think of the soundtrack?

I seened better!jm smile

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 07:39 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

God..

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 10:37 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ou Be Low hoo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes?

Ou, Ou, Ou is all you Need...

Old Post May 1st, 2005 02:58 AM
Ou Be Low hoo is currently offline Click here to Send Ou Be Low hoo a Private Message Find more posts by Ou Be Low hoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dudester

Originally posted by amerifan
lol flower hippie yea i really loved the soundtrack, hey u should listen to the allman brothers new cd i heard it while working at umvd and it really reminded me of the music from the movie. its called stand back the anthology. .....btw, love your slipnot spoiler

got agree with you about the soundtrack-- great! Plus I loved the movie smile

Old Post May 1st, 2005 03:17 AM
Dudester is currently offline Click here to Send Dudester a Private Message Find more posts by Dudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I seened better!jm smile

r u seriously american?

Old Post May 1st, 2005 04:54 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Almost Famous was a film I thought I wouldn't like at all, but ended up loving it, fun movie.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 04:58 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote