KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Musicals

Do you wish there were more
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 2 50.00%
No 2 50.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Movie Musicals
Started by: angelsflame265

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

Movie Musicals

Do you wish there were more?

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 06:07 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

uh..like Sarafina and Carmen type? HELL NO

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 06:10 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

Like Wizard of oz, and Chicago

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 06:13 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

oooo...no to the wizard of oz....yes to chicago

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 06:30 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, musicals are boring, absolutally hate them.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 01:07 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danimal
The And of All

musicals are often stupid, but thereare alot of good ones out there. The ones nowadays are mostly retarded. but the golden oldies ones are great. the first onethat pops to my mind is Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. that movie was good. plus m school did the play version of it on stage, so that makes it even more awesome.
More musicals...but they have to be of good caliber. Not the "Justin to Kelly" crap.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 02:33 AM
Danimal is currently offline Click here to Send Danimal a Private Message Find more posts by Danimal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

o god no "justin to kelly"

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 03:05 AM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

If they can live up to the classics, maybe. If not, no. Wouldn't seen them if they were good. Not my genre, though the songs can be a little catchy. I still have some of the songs from The Pajama Game in my head and it's been 6 months. I saw the movie version of it and I was sick

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 03:26 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

There are only two musicals that I will acknowledge ever being done. Rocky Horror and The Wall. The world would be a better place if most others were never made. Sorry. If I want to see people singing to a storyline, I'll go to the real thing, not a movie.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 07:55 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by Primitive Screwhead #1
If I want to see people singing to a storyline, I'll go to the real thing, not a movie.

And if you want to see people pretending to be other people you will go to a play rather than a movie?

GOOD for you.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 07:57 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

I can't tell if thats sarcasm or not. . .

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 08:08 PM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

very often the problem.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 08:11 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

and that did not help one bit lol

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 08:13 PM
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

I meant to write that I'd go to an actual play (as Mr. Z alluded to I believe... I may have been deservingly taunted by my last post) instead of a movie featuring people singing. God, now I've even confused myself reviewing this thread. That certainly didn't work out right.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 08:27 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by angelsflame265
and that did not help one bit lol

Musicals are amongst the most popular films currently being made. No other genre comes close to being as prolific as musicals both in terms of box office returns and sheer volume of product.

So - no, I dont think we need more of them.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 09:06 PM
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

Only one good musical south park bigger longer and uncut

15 months untill a big hard kick in the nuts up top family guy below a screenshots of big hard kick in the nuts.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 11:17 PM
Spitback is currently offline Click here to Send Spitback a Private Message Find more posts by Spitback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote