KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » They

They
Started by: BloomBabyGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

They

this filmm came out in 2002 i think and i watched it last night in the dark and was...utterly dissapointed. it wasnt even scary. the only scary part was [SPOILER - highlight to read]: when they closed the door to her hospitol room and the thing jumped thru the window on the door . the ending SUCKED!! even the alternate ending sucked. i was expecting something more like the ring but i was so so so dissapointed

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 09:26 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

I downloaded it on my pc one time and didnt even finish watching it it was so dumb.Good thing I didnt pay money for it.

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 09:28 PM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Baggins
Another Child of Zion

i hate that movie!!!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 09:40 PM
Neo Baggins is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Baggins a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Baggins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terribal movie. It's a generic jump scare movie.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 09:44 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freddy Lover
Speachless

The scary part was when the monster was in the girls closet. It was okay...it was vey dumb though...I like Darkness falls better...

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 05:12 PM
Freddy Lover is currently offline Click here to Send Freddy Lover a Private Message Find more posts by Freddy Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

They, humm I was quite disappointed also. Didn't expect much from the movie in the first place.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 06:16 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

It's nice to see that Freddy Lover has calmed down since she first came on, and stopped with the CAPS, too.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 03:11 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote