KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Who do you think has the best /worst film list on there profile

Who do you think has the best /worst film list on there profile
Started by: Spitback

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who do you think has the best /worst film list on there profile

I think best Backfire worst stromy day .

15 months untill a big hard kick in the nuts up top family guy below a screenshots of big hard kick in the nuts.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 11:32 PM
Spitback is currently offline Click here to Send Spitback a Private Message Find more posts by Spitback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone who has Star Wars episodes 1 and 2 gets my vote for worst.

Evil Dead has a nice list of good movies.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 12:09 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

ohh right

15 months untill a big hard kick in the nuts up top family guy below a screenshots of big hard kick in the nuts.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 12:11 AM
Spitback is currently offline Click here to Send Spitback a Private Message Find more posts by Spitback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

huh?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 12:13 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worst list?These are some of my favorite movies,and favorite and best are two different things.

The Village-Good movie

Signs-Many people enjoyed this one

Unbreakable-I liked the whole different approach M.Night took to the superhero genre and the acting is very good

The Others-Entertaining and good for a few scares,but I do admit the ending needed work because it was too much like "The Sixth Sense"

Dodgeball-This is probaly the most fun ive had at the movies this year I really enjoyed this flick and laughed out loud so much.No harm here?

Scream-
Final Destination-I like these two the most because they some of the most original horror/suspense franchises to come out in a long time,and there both very entertaing."Scream" is also a personal favorite because it introduced me to Matthew Lillard and I went on to see his film "SLC Punk" which was very good.

The Lotr FOTR,TT,ROTK-Any Argument here?

Kill Bill Vol.2-Great movie.QT just really pulled it off for me here and its a favorite but not one of the best ive seen.

Escape from Alcatraz-ONe of the best escape flicks ive seen and its also a favorite.I tottaly loved the whole idea of them just digging a whole in the wall and how they had to cover it up and there where those suspense moments when you where wondering-just are these fellows gonna get caught?

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 12:30 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

favorite and best are very different hes right.. stuff that is entertaining may not be a very good movie technically speaking.. and ones that are very good may not be the most entertaining to some people

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 12:36 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exactly.My personal favs and best movies of all time are different messed

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 12:40 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have the best list for me personally

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 12:51 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont like your list to much

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 02:56 AM
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

I like mine.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 03:00 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Me too. Sorry, I don't go around looking at peoples lists of movies they like to judge them.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 03:29 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Re: Who do you think has the best /worst film list on there profile

quote:
Originally posted by Spitback

Agreed.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 03:31 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

On Backfire or me?

Judeging people by there favorite movies is very low erm

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 06:16 AM
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Re: Who do you think has the best /worst film list on there profile

quote:
Originally posted by Spitback

In defense of Stormy (there's a first...), I can find more than a handful of profiles that have much worse lists posted. I think this is a little unnecessary for a post topic... nothing productive here, just an opportunity to try and take shots at other members. Apparently, we already have one of those topic threads... Stormy's movie review forum.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Last edited by Primitive Screwhead on Aug 26th, 2004 at 01:53 PM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 01:40 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

None are worst, they are all good lists because the films are good to that person.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 02:34 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

If you really want a good answer to this question (or at least half of it) check out ANYONE in the Pirates of the Carribean forum.

But I think this one takes the cake.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 04:10 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Must... resist... bright... colors...

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 04:39 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think some of your choices are all right slipknot but there is to much cheesy horror stuff

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 05:34 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote:
Originally posted by Stormy Day
On Backfire or me?

Judeging people by there favorite movies is very low erm

Who said anything about judging anyone? They're just asking who has the best list.

And since I've been mentioned numerous times on the "Best" list, I officially endorce this topic.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 06:17 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by botankus
If you really want a good answer to this question (or at least half of it) check out ANYONE in the Pirates of the Carribean forum.

But I think this one takes the cake.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 07:08 PM